Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 29votes)

Kimi to Boku wo Tsunagumono

Alt Names: alt キミとボクをつなぐものalt That Which Ties You and I
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After getting hit in the head, Asakawa Mayu, the beautiful classmate of Date Asahi, regains her memories from her past life as an old man in the service of a young master- and Date happens to be that young master's reincarnation! Following these strange events, Asakawa now begins to search for Date's fiance from his previous life. The relationship between this servant and young master will gradually change.
Go to Kimi to Boku wo Tsunagumono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

I thought the girl on the cover looks a lot like Benio from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei. And then I saw that it's from the same author.

I think this is what happen to Benio at then end of Mikakunin

Spoiler

she goes nuts, and this happens xD.

Oh... another Arai Cherry mmm...~?

What a fucking relief. So she's still her current self with memories of her past life. Phew! And I almost thought I was getting into some new territory right there.

probably cause it's published in a Seinen magazine? (not sure)

but I do know there are some shoujo and shounen being published in a more adult setting magazines from time to time.

The type of magazine defines which demographic the manga is aimed at, so no matter what kind of story it is, if it's published in a seinen magazine it's a seinen manga.

Seinen is not a genre and neither is shoujo, shounen or josei. It's the target demographic of the magazine the manga is published in.

Seinen? looks more like Shoujo...

probably cause it's published in a Seinen magazine? (not sure)

but I do know there are some shoujo and shounen being published in a more adult setting magazines from time to time.

Seinen? looks more like Shoujo...

I thought the girl on the cover looks a lot like Benio from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei. And then I saw that it's from the same author.

I don't know if I should put gender bender or not, but, seriously, did it had to be an old man? lel '-'

well, i saw 'gender bender' tag on a oneshot featuring a t-rex that got into the body of a girl, but those ware different times. i recon now mangas don't get the tag unless the characters are actively concerned about their new gender.
Which is how it should be, really.

I think it might have been better to avoid the whole gb tag confusion, and to get an old-timey feel have her be a reincarnation of a shinobi. bonus moe point if she comes without the shinobi actual abilities.
Hmmm just calling it out there, this manga won't last long. Still good though

Seems like this could be a neat and interesting story but why are 5 or 6 of the first 9 pages the cover and back of the first volume?

Hardly an uncommon practice. When manga is scanlated from the volumes rather than magazines they're often included in the releases. I used to do the same, but decided to omit them and add them into batch releases later on, though that was only because of my bad internet, I wanted to get them uploaded quicker.

Seems like this could be a neat and interesting story but why are 5 or 6 of the first 9 pages the cover and back of the first volume?

I don't know if I should put gender bender or not, but, seriously, did it had to be an old man? lel '-'

don't you know, old man servant in the past is very loyal and demeanor. I think the mangaka want to create the imagine of an butler / steward.

quoted from anime / manga "youngster these days is so ..." *insert many bad thing in real life that youngster have*. And with that I prefer someone loyal and demeanor.

Definitely doesn't warrant the gender bender tag. She was introduced as a girl, and is still pretty much a girl.

In any case, this seems like it might be entertaining at least.

I don't know if I should put gender bender or not, but, seriously, did it had to be a old man? lel '-'

But at least in this life, he can perform a much better "service" than before.............. LMAO!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics