Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.56 - 50votes)

Chunqing Yatou Huolala

Alt Names: alt A Naive Short-tempered Girlalt A Sex Contractalt 纯情丫头火辣辣
Author: San Fu Animation
Artist: San Fu Animation
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: After a night of drinking, she accidentally almost slept with the insidious Underworld Emperor. What to do? Run! Two years later, she’s the elevator lady at China’s number one business, but is always harassed by a good-looking colleague…

Original Webcomic:
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/531789
Go to Chunqing Yatou Huolala Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where to read previous english chapters New Window discordscanlations
  • 0 Replies
Topic i like it New Window Chris Yang
  • 0 Replies

72 Comments

This just keeps getting worse...

Shoujo Rape... where the heroine still feels some romance from it.

I was waiting for the male lead to redeem his trashiness somehow.  I'm starting to think its not going to happen...  Right now this is just a story about sexual harassment and not much else.

Huh, surprised to see a new chaptrer of this up as I thought 3829 had dropped this...

Either way, gotta admit that's some fine Lampshade Hanging on page 12, eh? XD

This has all the charm of a train wreck but for different reasons than most others. The story isn't that bad. It's just watching that girl that makes me both horrified and riveted on what she is going to do next.

It's like reading a Harlequin. A bit trashy, but you can't stop reading it.

Where on Earth did she learn how to do that computer stuff so easily, I don't think pushing buttons in a damn elevator taught her.

She says her job is pretty hard, she is basically a hacker... WTF!!!

This has all the charm of a train wreck but for different reasons than most others. The story isn't that bad. It's just watching that girl that makes me both horrified and riveted on what she is going to do next.

please can someone reccomend me something very similar to this? i really liked it but i just read somewhere that group who was working on this have droped it for some reason ;( 

This manhua really pissed me off. The girl is soo slap on forehead stupid. But regardless of all that I always seem to go back to reading this.

Long Qi is gonna get seduced by little lamb and get killed.  Lol.

It feeks like he's trolling her now.

Their money is actually cheaper than it should be(They devalue it on purpose, so that they can produce things cheaper"A prime reason for China to keep the value of its currency low versus its trade partners, is that it makes China’s exports cheaper, and thus more attractive."), so its actually a really well paid job.. My mom's friend lives in china, you can live off $500 a month. Can buy a huge bowl of noodles for $1!!!

Just goes to show that wage disparity also depends on the standard of living. 

I don't know the economic situation in China but, only getting paid 72 cents an hour on top of getting sexually harassed (she makes 5000 yuan a month= 805 USD) isn't a job worth taking or keeping.   

Their money is actually cheaper than it should be(They devalue it on purpose, so that they can produce things cheaper"A prime reason for China to keep the value of its currency low versus its trade partners, is that it makes China’s exports cheaper, and thus more attractive."), so its actually a really well paid job.. My mom's friend lives in china, you can live off $500 a month. Can buy a huge bowl of noodles for $1!!!

Anyone know the function of elevator women/lift girls? I understand when a hotel or high end apartment complex has an elevator operator who is usually male and can help with luggage and packages and such but a pretty girl pressing buttons? I suppose that if they are to know what floor has what for visitors, gender does not matter. If they're not expected to learn the different floors,to me it just seems like the company has too much money and are just paying for eye candy. One can't exactly move up the cooperate ladder from the elevator can they? (mail room makes more sense). 

I don't know the economic situation in China but, only getting paid 72 cents an hour on top of getting sexually harassed (she makes 5000 yuan a month= 805 USD) isn't a job worth taking or keeping.   

yep, you really don't know the economic situation in China

I'm starting to think she likes being violated by him.

I'm just thinking she isn't that bright. Now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen any actual sign of a lot of the females in this comic being that smart.

I'm starting to think she likes being violated by him.

name of that manga?

it's probably Haou Airen

Just what I was thinking. And how stupid is the girl? Just file a complaint or leave the job where you are getting harassed repeatedly?

Well, at least she did that. But to be convinced after being told it was just a prank...My faith in her IQ lasted a mere 3 seconds. Even if it wasn't harassment, would you really want to work in an environment where pranks like this are common? (In fact, prank or not, that was definitely harassment either way)

At this point, I'm only reading this to see how much worse it can get

Just what I was thinking. And how stupid is the girl? Just file a complaint or leave the job where you are getting harassed repeatedly?

Wow, he's such a bastard... I think I like him.

I'm awed by how things got bloody

At this point, I'm only reading this to see how much worse it can get

And then someone calls him again. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics