Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 89votes)

Lady Justice

Alt Names: alt レディ・ジャスティス
Author: Ogino Ken
Artist: Ogino Ken
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Marufuji Enta has a crush on Kenzaki Ameri and as they visit the same class for the first time the best day of his life starts! Ironically, he gets kidnapped until a mysterious hooded girl appears in front of the gangster's car in the name of justice!

---
Manga ended with 17th chapter.
Go to Lady Justice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

147 Comments

I know I've seen similar art before, especially the men's eyes and the style of the coloured characters on the cover.

Anyone knows if the author was an assistant or did *ahem*... dabble in another line of work?

What word?  She's a real superhero! If bullets can't hurt her, she would not be afraid of something as weak as an AXE.

that's gonna be the kryptonite.

So she's shy and her superhero outfit looks like an exhibitionist outfit.

Character development is called for here.

Well I am a girl, so fanservice didn't amuse me..but have to say this series got potential if there's a twist in the future. I like the character, unless that long flashback isn't important to me. LOL at that Stan Lee.

Spoiler

Well he has been a staple in Marvel Movies and they are popular in Japan, I can't say that I'm surprised

DO. NOT. EVEN. USE THESE WORD...

What word?  She's a real superhero! If bullets can't hurt her, she would not be afraid of something as weak as an AXE.

FINALLY!

Also why are people reacting like this on Stan Lee?

It's Stan Lee. A lot of people loves him.

A new series in WSJ? I wonder how quickly this one will get canceled.

DO. NOT. EVEN. USE THESE WORD...

reminds me of dual justice for some reason

This was... eh, average in the truest sense of the word. Art, action, comedy, fan service, all average. This manga plays it too safe, doesn't have enough of a focus, and ends up lacking that little something a story needs in order to last.

Also, the male protagonist is irredeemably boring. Onto the chopping block it goes.

4lv0o.jpg

This was enjoyable. Following-

not only did Stan Lee make a cameo he even picked the name for our heroine lol

Spoiler

this seems promising but for some reason i dont see it lasting long, idk, just a hunch, a sad hunch.

nice mangas , followed 

Really enjoyable. Hits most the the bases. Action, gags, fan service, high school, romance. I just hope its enough to survive. I REALLY don't think I can take another Stealth Symphony situation.

thats a rly nice manga tbh, looking forward for more :D

Spoiler

Best day of his life indeed.

another super sentai adaption, this time with super girl wanna be, let hope it stay a bit long time. lately WSJ killing everything that look like meh~ without even give it some more space to improve... either way it got boobs & panties shot all over the place so hopefully it survive early elimination round.

LMAO! OMG! She's like Superman! I LOVE IT! XD

Lol, fucking Stan Lee is here.

A new series in WSJ? I wonder how quickly this one will get canceled.

Why are there no chapters?

I demand my moe heroine that gets embarrased when her clothes get destroyed.

Thulas Doom also demands them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics