Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 89votes)

Lady Justice

Alt Names: alt レディ・ジャスティス
Author: Ogino Ken
Artist: Ogino Ken
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Marufuji Enta has a crush on Kenzaki Ameri and as they visit the same class for the first time the best day of his life starts! Ironically, he gets kidnapped until a mysterious hooded girl appears in front of the gangster's car in the name of justice!

---
Manga ended with 17th chapter.
Go to Lady Justice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

147 Comments

The story is stupid stupid, can't even give it a cute stupid.

Well, if Superman's invulnerability is any guideline, she is going to need a skin tight suit to avoid any more wardrobe malfunctions.

Which of course is what we are seeing on the covers.

She's going to burn through those clothes non-stop...SWEET.

Fan Service is definitely her Kryptonite. XD

Marvel movies are having a strong effect in Japan.

Anyone realize her name, if it was read first name last name, Ameri Kenzaki...American.

What did she think would happen getting shot by 50 guns. She'd get more clothes? ??

I wish I could write and draw well. The great thing about comic is that just need paper and ink to make amazing things, but you still need skills in imagination, drawing and storytelling.

It's been just 2 chapters but you can see what are this manga's priorities, and they suck. I wouldn't care if there were other similar series, but this is an unique chance to have an interesting badass shounen about a superpowerful female MC.

I don't see any reason to accept Ken Ogino's handling of this concept just because he has his own ideas. Imagine The Dark Knight trilogy written and directed by Uwe Boll. I bet he had his own ideas for these films... but I'd rather have Nolan, thank you very much.

Actually Ogino has a few good ideas for this, like heterochromic eyes having different powers and training to restrain her power to 0.2% at max instead of training to get stronger. But unless things change drastically the execution is going to be awful because of the focus in all these forced cheap romance/ecchi tropes.

I've finally found a comrade. OK, so let's fight against forced badly written romance and Ecchi(nothing against good written ones, mind you), starting with that "first come, first served" romance trope, that one is  specially annoying

This is JUSTICE

This is JUST A TITS

Instantly followed.  This is quite amazing.  I bet it gets an anime in a few years. 

Dude, it's the first and second chapter and you're already disappointed about things that aren't in the manga. Besides, why would you want other mangaka to do something like this? They have their ideas and this guy has his own ideas. If you want a story like the one you describe, you might as well write it yourself. :)

I wish I could write and draw well. The great thing about comic is that just need paper and ink to make amazing things, but you still need skills in imagination, drawing and storytelling.

It's been just 2 chapters but you can see what are this manga's priorities, and they suck. I wouldn't care if there were other similar series, but this is an unique chance to have an interesting badass shounen about a superpowerful female MC.

I don't see any reason to accept Ken Ogino's handling of this concept just because he has his own ideas. Imagine The Dark Knight trilogy written and directed by Uwe Boll. I bet he had his own ideas for these films... but I'd rather have Nolan, thank you very much.

Actually Ogino has a few good ideas for this, like heterochromic eyes having different powers and training to restrain her power to 0.2% at max instead of training to get stronger. But unless things change drastically the execution is going to be awful because of the focus in all these forced cheap romance/ecchi tropes.

Says the person who don't even spell-check his own posts.
[...]
I'm not a grammar cop btw, I just like irony.

doesn't*

I am a grammar cop. All of you fuckers are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. You also have the right to remain anonymous people on the internet. I hate my job.

But you should care for your language. This looks like gibberlish.

Says the person who don't even spell-check his own posts.

*gibberish

No 'l' between the 'r' and 'i'.

I'm not a grammar cop btw, I just like irony.

4lv0o.jpg

Anyway... it should be either Iustitia or Justitia: the first is the correct form, the second while incorrect is how Stan writes it ("Pax et Justitia").

"Y" just does not exist in latin.

DO. NOT. EVEN. USE THESE WORD...

yeah, use 'axed' instead...

Superma-I mean, Superwoma-I mean, Supergirl the manga.

I'm really excited about this manga. I'm glad we finally have a superpowerful female MC in Jump, other than Medaka there hasn't been nothing like that in the magazine.

But I'm rather disappointed with the ecchi, or rather the way it's being handled. The focus should be the action, plot and character, not fanservice and the "aw, she's embarrassed". Unlike Medaka Box, where the ecchi was fun, here it's a nuisance.

Still I liked the 1st chapter, the flashback was fun and interesting and her action scenes were awesome. However, today I saw  the raws for chapter 2 and it's disappointing, just more of the same but worse, there's no progression at all. I hope she gets her suit already and things start to get interesting, but I'm not optimistic.

This manga needs some good villains, unlike these generic dumb criminals who don't even try to secure back their hostage when they get attacked. You'd need DBZ-level villains to beat her, but obviously she can't use more than 0.5% of her power in a city without harming civilians or destroying buildings, which makes things tricky.

A machiavellian villain like the Joker, one you can't thwart just by beating him, would be specially interesting here. Rather than embarrassment her weak points should be her naivety and lack of experience. For example, even if she stops the car before breaking it in two Marufuji falls to the road among the broken glass, he could have gotten injured.

This manga could be awesome if it was being made by one of the good Jump authors, like Sorachi, Horikoshi, Matsui or Ashihara. Or maybe it's that the Jump editors won't accept a powerful female MC unless she gets naked in every chapter :(

Dude, it's the first and second chapter and you're already disappointed about things that aren't in the manga. Besides, why would you want other mangaka to do something like this? They have their ideas and this guy has his own ideas. If you want a story like the one you describe, you might as well write it yourself. :)

I'm really excited about this manga. I'm glad we finally have a superpowerful female MC in Jump, other than Medaka there hasn't been nothing like that in the magazine.

But I'm rather disappointed with the ecchi, or rather the way it's being handled. The focus should be the action, plot and character, not fanservice and the "aw, she's embarrassed". Unlike Medaka Box, where the ecchi was fun, here it's a nuisance.

Still I liked the 1st chapter, the flashback was fun and interesting and her action scenes were awesome. However, today I saw  the raws for chapter 2 and it's disappointing, just more of the same but worse, there's no progression at all. I hope she gets her suit already and things start to get interesting, but I'm not optimistic.

This manga needs some good villains, unlike these generic dumb criminals who don't even try to secure back their hostage when they get attacked. You'd need DBZ-level villains to beat her, but obviously she can't use more than 0.5% of her power in a city without harming civilians or destroying buildings, which makes things tricky.

A machiavellian villain like the Joker, one you can't thwart just by beating him, would be specially interesting here. Rather than embarrassment her weak points should be her naivety and lack of experience. For example, even if she stops the car before breaking it in two Marufuji falls to the road among the broken glass, he could have gotten injured.

This manga could be awesome if it was being made by one of the good Jump authors, like Sorachi, Horikoshi, Matsui or Ashihara. Or maybe it's that the Jump editors won't accept a powerful female MC unless she gets naked in every chapter :(

I rather enjoyed the start especially that part about accidentally using .2 percent of her strength now that's holding back. I do wonder if Marufu is going to have a hand in designing or making her outfit as it's clear she's going to need something more durable. Perhaps they'll justify the skimpy look by making the material costly and thus having a limited supply that or she wants to make an impression. I do hope that there won't be any other super humans showing up. I'd rather if the manga kept its primary focus personal instead of giving us three to five manga fights or leaving us wondering who she's going to be beating up this month.

I'm just tired of stories where either the prisons have a revolving door or the world seems to spawn new super villains from the either.

One subject I'd like to see them touch on is what happens if she tries to help everyone who is in need of saving to the point that she has no personal time for herself. It could result in a mental break down of sorts

nice manga,, insta follow. n i dont care what other say about this manga,cz i enjoy this manga.

But you should care for your language. This looks like gibberlish.

nice manga,, insta follow. n i dont care what other say about this manga,cz i enjoy this manga.

For a manga serialized in WSJ, this opening isn't good enough unless something more exciting will happen in the future mmm...

And I can already see another super hero, most likely male, trying to get together with Kenzaki, but that will only happen if this manga isn't axed  within 20 chapters mmm...

This batch of new manga in WSJ not really that good if I have to say, maybe only one of them will survive at most mmm...

what going is happen to me ??????? really are they are kids anymore

Pretty meh, might 'follow' for ecchi and moe. I like the 'flashbacks' to how the powers manifested though, somehow they remind me of Kusuo except it's not really funny. So how many "super-humans in modern Japan" manga are running in Jump now?

Lol, Ameri KAnzaki. Another superhero manga, Japan please, no more...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics