Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

A new favorite series, huh? *grins*

And so the most badass maincharacter the world of manga has ever seen was born...

So this is what Kayaba were doing before he finished making Aincrad...

What the hell was I just reading?

Great 1st chapter !!!

Again... Rapeman Scans
Love U Dude!!!

well, at least no Stan Lee being a truck driver doing roadkill in this manga

For those confused why Lil is angry when Aur transferred mana to her, it's because he basically used her as a rechargeable battery. Think about it, a succubus that is prideful of her looks has her beauty ignored, just so she can be a used as a convenient battery. That really puts a dent to her pride.

Before my brain, my boner approve this.

Like Overlord, this is going to be full Dungeon Keeper.

I've read the first few chapters of the LN and it seemed pretty interesting, I guess? Somewhat smutty and gory and the TL is pretty slow but I believe this series could turn out pretty good.

*sigh* why must all good series be monthly, or bi-monthly

because they actually have more time to plan out the storyline than the weekly serializations. its not exactly easy to get the story plus about 12-15 full pages of detailed drawings done on a weekly basis, much less done well. thats even with computer software and some assistants, since manga tends to be done by small teams of people at best, and at worst by one person by themselves.

Hey, a Maou that is evil and efficient. Breaking the latest trend of them being cute and inoffensive or goofy.

>weekly

That's a funny way to spell bimonthly, or at least monthly. Comic Valkyrie yo.

*facepalm*

i only saw the "week" part on your comment, guess i should had read the whole thing huh...

damn you yaranaika mask wearing shekel guy!

damn youuuuuuuu tropod!!

damn youuuu....

*sigh* why must all good series be monthly, or bi-monthly

wao that nose haha

Awesome, and i was expecting ak scans do this kind of manga but whew, Rapeman Scans is back to back, ahoy and set sail for a weekly awesome series!

>weekly

That's a funny way to spell bimonthly, or at least monthly. Comic Valkyrie yo.

Awesome, and i was expecting ak scans do this kind of manga but whew, Rapeman Scans is back to back, ahoy and set sail for a weekly awesome series!

thanks and have been waiting for someone to pick the light novel up again anyone else too?

Mmm. Seems... rote.

Chapter 2 within the week probably, then month+ waits for raws, enjoy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics