Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 195votes)

Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou

Alt Names: alt にんこい~隠恋慕秘帖~alt Ninja Lovealt Ninkoi
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikado Shuuji is just an ordinary guy, but he has a very unusual knife that he uses for cooking. It's actually a famous short sword that marks its owner as the head of the ninjas, and now there are hot ninja girls coming after him to take it back. Hinamori Botan is one of those hot ninja girls, but her efforts to attack Shuuji mostly end up inadvertently stripping her. After she concludes that she does not want to steal the sword and kill Shuuji, she ends up deciding to serve him as a ninja instead. Now she must protect him from the other ninja that come to claim his sword and his life!
Go to Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

316 Comments

welcome to my follows i expect good ecchii♥ on you

Been waiting for this forever! In Bura is one of my favorite fan service series ever, and it ended far too soon. I just hope this one doesn't get axed before its time as well. Thanks for bringing it to us!

Well... lets hope this series is ultimately longer (and better) than the author's last work.
It's already been axed, it ends in next month's issue.

Finally this manga is in Batoto! I was reading this in RAW format, and it is humorous, and definetely good ecchi ;-)

Just insert a pochi clone sensei I beg you.

This looks reaaaaally similar to another series, instead of a dagger shogi pieces xD

Shiinake ending was ten times worse than Inbura if not worse, that pile of shit.

This looks reaaaaally similar to another series, instead of a dagger shogi pieces xD

Cute and simple, just as the doctor ordered.

This is the current serialization for Endou Tatsuya, who previously did In Bura!. It's also very similar to In Bura, just replace vampires with ninjas. We're rather behind on it, as it took us forever to get the redraws in chapter one done, but we're gonna work through it as we can.

I thought I recognized the art work. I'm diffidently going to keep reading it. 

Imouto-san, it isn't just your Oniichan you can expect "big things" from :3

Thank you Renzokusei,  for bringing us this fun series!!

Been waiting for this forever! In Bura is one of my favorite fan service series ever, and it ended far too soon. I just hope this one doesn't get axed before its time as well. Thanks for bringing it to us!

Been waiting for this. 
Thank you Renzokusei! :)

His skills is close to yuuki rito level haha

yup, if yuuki rito is tripping skill than this is stripping sklil

Been waiting for this. 

Thank you Renzokusei! :)

His skills is close to yuuki rito level haha

He went the entire day with a girl's panties on his cuffs and no one noticed? He is already a ninja.

Well... lets hope this series is ultimately longer (and better) than the author's last work.

Finally, been waiting for this. As ridiculous as expected. Lovin it aleady..

This is the current serialization for Endou Tatsuya, who previously did In Bura!. It's also very similar to In Bura, just replace vampires with ninjas. We're rather behind on it, as it took us forever to get the redraws in chapter one done, but we're gonna work through it as we can.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics