Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 181votes)

Koi Inu

Alt Names: alt こいいぬalt Puppy Lovealt Щенячья любовь
Author: Coco
Artist: Coco
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Igarashi is now in college. The bittersweet memories that he left behind in childhood are now beginning to resurface when he meets his childhood friend Chiyo-chan again after 10 years.

Official RAW:
http://plus.comico.jp/manga/2087/
Go to Koi Inu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

848 Comments

I think the universe you are living in is too different from mine for us to be able to have a productive conversation.

(I don't hope to offend, I just think we have fundamental differences of thought and opinion that would be difficult to reconcile through the limited form of exchanging banter in a comments section.)

It is true that comment section is a bit of a problematic place to have a banter. Just next time(i do understand you try to not offend me), you know, try not to make me a appear(to other people) as if i'm a the type that wouldnt understand your point of view. Or i'd dismiss anything you say. We all live in the same universe.

Peace man

But it wasn't just some random guy. It was someone that she was very close to, and that she considered a friend for much of her childhood. She meant a lot to him, and he to her - then, for some reason, she runs away even though they haven't met for 10 years. He's not some random guy trying to get close to her with lewd intentions, he's a close friend who's suddenly being ignored. It makes complete sense to follow and try to figure out what's wrong.

Yo man, I'm not sure how it works for you, but not seeing a person for more than half their lifetime after leaving on a sour note doesn't exactly make you "very close". It's not like they were very old either. And besides "close friend who's suddenly being ignored" is definitely not what's happening in this situation. If they had been in contact with each other even a little bit, I could see how that makes sense. But they haven't seen each other in 10 years. That's not suddenly being ignored at all. That's called losing contact.

I'm just trying to be realistic here. In my opinion, if someone who I didn't really like all that much showed up after 10 years and started calling me, I'd probably run too. 

This looks to be a good story.

You know it isn't Tsundere if there are no feelings behind the "tsun" actions right? She legitimately has no feelings for him at the moment, aside from mild irritation, so classifying her as a tsundere is incorrect. If anything, she actually dislikes him at the moment. And before someone says "No she clearly likes him.", I'd like to point out that she doesn't even want to see this guy. He chased her. That's creepy. She isn't playing tsundere here. When she tells him to go away, she actually means he should go away.

Just because it's a vanilla fluff story doesn't mean it has to be generalized into the standard tropes you see in the shit tsundere meta. You may think it sounds like it's romantic or something to have a guy follow you around trying to get your attention, but that actually borders on creepiness. It works out in a story because it's fiction. It won't work out in real life because A ) the girl doesn't like you and B ) you're not being cute, you're being a creeper.

But it wasn't just some random guy. It was someone that she was very close to, and that she considered a friend for much of her childhood. She meant a lot to him, and he to her - then, for some reason, she runs away even though they haven't met for 10 years. He's not some random guy trying to get close to her with lewd intentions, he's a close friend who's suddenly being ignored. It makes complete sense to follow and try to figure out what's wrong.

Nope, she's not tsundere.

He's.. like a giant next to her. He's... so big... LMAO

He's a creep just because he went after her, eventho she ran away from him for no reason? atleast she didn't give him a reason initially?(the elementary school thing happened ages ago, doesnt count) so atleast, unlike so many beta mc's the days, he actually decided to confront her.

have you seen tsunderes? you do know they allways hate hate hate, but really they obviously like. Just like the girl here does?

You know it isn't Tsundere if there are no feelings behind the "tsun" actions right? She legitimately has no feelings for him at the moment, aside from mild irritation, so classifying her as a tsundere is incorrect. If anything, she actually dislikes him at the moment. And before someone says "No she clearly likes him.", I'd like to point out that she doesn't even want to see this guy. He chased her. That's creepy. She isn't playing tsundere here. When she tells him to go away, she actually means he should go away.

Just because it's a vanilla fluff story doesn't mean it has to be generalized into the standard tropes you see in the shit tsundere meta. You may think it sounds like it's romantic or something to have a guy follow you around trying to get your attention, but that actually borders on creepiness. It works out in a story because it's fiction. It won't work out in real life because A ) the girl doesn't like you and B ) you're not being cute, you're being a creeper.

He's a creep just because he went after her, eventho she ran away from him for no reason? atleast she didn't give him a reason initially?(the elementary school thing happened ages ago, doesnt count) so atleast, unlike so many beta mc's the days, he actually decided to confront her.

have you seen tsunderes? you do know they allways hate hate hate, but really they obviously like. Just like the girl here does?

I think the universe you are living in is too different from mine for us to be able to have a productive conversation.

(I don't hope to offend, I just think we have fundamental differences of thought and opinion that would be difficult to reconcile through the limited form of exchanging banter in a comments section.)

Tsundere? That's not how it looked to me. More like "mildly traumatized for life"? Or how about, "genuinely upset"? I know I would be if I was in her position--the guy's definitely acting a bit stalker-ish, whether or not she used to like him.

And expanding on that, I must say: I feel like this guy is definitely tiptoeing up to the creepy side of enthusiastic, and that's probably going to get on my nerves even sooner. (If things calm down it could be a different story, mind, but I'm not keeping my hopes up)

Hiding in the bathroom is indeed cheating. Doesn't she know there's like a barrier that prevents guys from entering there? It's called... the cops.

Hanako-san is always be there as well.

I like the setting, this hasthe Vanilla potential. Let's just hope she'll drop the tsundere act soon. Before it starts getting on everyones nerves.

Tsundere? That's not how it looked to me. More like "mildly traumatized for life"? Or how about, "genuinely upset"? I know I would be if I was in her position--the guy's definitely acting a bit stalker-ish, whether or not she used to like him.

And expanding on that, I must say: I feel like this guy is definitely tiptoeing up to the creepy side of enthusiastic, and that's probably going to get on my nerves even sooner. (If things calm down it could be a different story, mind, but I'm not keeping my hopes up)

I like the setting, this hasthe Vanilla potential. Let's just hope she'll drop the tsundere act soon. Before it starts getting on everyones nerves.

It's still ongoing, you can find the manga here. If it's the last page not showing up that you're referring to, I'm going to reupload Chapter 1 again and see if it works.

Oh my fault, I forgot how Batoto author links worked, thought this was done by cocoa fujiwara.  Nevermind!! :)

Anyone know if this got finished before the author died?

It's still ongoing, you can find the manga here. If it's the last page not showing up that you're referring to, I'm going to reupload Chapter 1 again and see if it works.

Anyone know if this got finished before the author died?

Well, it kind of good manga. Auto-followed. xD

Also, I just remembered one of my friend's advice, "The line between hatred and love is only a strand of hair. So, don't hate people too much, you're just going to love them in the end. And so, vice versa." xD

Hmmm well she did grew...in various places

Hiding in the bathroom is indeed cheating. Doesn't she know there's like a barrier that prevents guys from entering there? It's called... the cops.

It seems like I have to order more insulin now mmm...

Thanks for the scanlation! This looks like an amazing webcomic :D

This seems like a Vanilla love story

Tastes more like neapolitan...

What a twist.
This seems like a Vanilla love story

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics