Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 173votes)

Homunculus

Alt Names: alt 异变者alt ホムンクルス
Author: Yamamoto Hideo
Artist: Yamamoto Hideo
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Trepanation is the procedure of drilling a hole in the skull. It is said to increase the blood circulation and improve pressure inside the skull. It is also said to bring out a person's sixth sense, the ability to use ESP, see ghosts, move objects with one's mind. This is speculative fiction based on the concept of trepanation.

Note: For the vols done by Hawks and Mangascreener, only vols 1 to 6 are hq. Except for maybe 1 to 2 dl sites and Mangascreener's irc channel, you can't find these versions anywhere else. Enjoy! :) There also exists a super HQ version of vols 1 to 6 but I couldn't find that version anywhere.

And just like Ultra Heaven, this is yet another manga with no chapter breaks. So I'm gonna assume that each volume = 1 chapter and leave it at that.
Go to Homunculus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

dang that was good. can't wait for next volume.
To those who doesnt visit their homepage..in mid-november theu have groups anniversary and ussually each year it comes with a lot of good stuff,and Homunculus v14 will be one of them :)
Not quite, each volume contains a certain amount of chapters. It was quite a hassle to guess which volume, chapter 78 belong to, but I managed.

I think you should take out the chapter labeling and just live the volume numbers, as to not cause confusion.
thx i read it somewhere but i lost track of it...interesting stories

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics