Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 218votes)

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~

Alt Names: alt 背すじをピン!と~鹿高競技ダンス部へようこそ~alt Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club!
Author: Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masaharu Tsuchiya is as dorky as they get and is determined to make high school different from middle school. But can he keep his inherent awkwardness from ruining his first day? Furthermore, what club will he join? Surely not something like...dance club?

(Source: Viz Media)
Go to Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

790 Comments

Well, it is indeed YOKO but it's his own story, I hope this will be good, he's a great artist but as for the story we still don't know yet mmm...

This looks fun, but given the magazine I can only see the axe in it's future.

Are you saying they will 【Let It Go】?

Looks promising! Reminds me of ballroom e yookoso xD Please don't axe this Jump.

Ugh ikr

Heh, somewhere into the chapter I forgot that I was reading Jump. It's really good, especially when you realize how little happened.

Followed

Bwahaha, oh God, the reactions of the audience were hilarious:

Spoiler
I mean... it's YOKO, so followed, but... from previous works to dance shounen? That'll be interesting.

Oh man. Onani Master Yokota Takuma doing somethin like this. Woo followed.

Now I gotta follow this...

well,remind me ballroom e youkoso but with less detailed body curve

Oh man. Onani Master Yokota Takuma doing somethin like this. Woo followed.

Just looking at the titles of the series that the mangaka worked on before is enough to get me to follow.

Yokota Takuma...

YOKOta Takuma...

YOKO...

Followed!

the cover pic reminded me of double arts so I had to take a look. let's see where this leads for now. *follow*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics