Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 218votes)

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~

Alt Names: alt 背すじをピン!と~鹿高競技ダンス部へようこそ~alt Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club!
Author: Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masaharu Tsuchiya is as dorky as they get and is determined to make high school different from middle school. But can he keep his inherent awkwardness from ruining his first day? Furthermore, what club will he join? Surely not something like...dance club?

(Source: Viz Media)
Go to Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

790 Comments

Yo-yokota sensei?! I never thought I'd see this published in Weekly Shounen Jump... This has to be the serialization of the year... if it lasts that long.

Could you explain why its surprising? From what I recall the author for this is just the artist for Onani Master Kurosawa, not the author. Did the author release a previous godlike work/series before this? Serious question

I have a strong feeling that they're going to have power moves while dancing.

Hmm, this looks fun, I wonder if the author has done anything else.

*Author: Yokota Takuma*

Holy fuck. Really? In shonen jump? I MUST follow this. Not even waiting to read it.

This looks pretty fun. Followed

Yo-yokota sensei?! I never thought I'd see this published in Weekly Shounen Jump... This has to be the serialization of the year... if it lasts that long.

God I hope so. I'm not usually into musical or dance type stories. It this one caught my attention somehow in Viz's weekly jump.

I want to read read read so much more of this.. Hope it lasts and these two characters grow!

Weirdly I like this manga the most out of this batch of new series in WSJ even though I feel like this manga will get axed before chapter 40 mmm...

lol

This is Jump.

This is the place where only gays or stupid as log protagonists can survive.

and i dont think this series will be a long series...

Man, This is great, Especially Ronald McMil-Tan, but why'd it have to be in Axinator The Magazine?

I like this one, if the English Shonen Jump doesn't keep it (I've got a Sub), I'll definately keep following it here

Oh man, Viz's weekly needs to pick this one up.  Its rare that I hunger for a 'song or dance' type manga, but this one has me wanting to follow those two characters through their 3-4 years of school.

I like this one, if the English Shonen Jump doesn't keep it (I've got a Sub), I'll definately keep following it here

New work of Yokota Takuma?!?! Insta-followed!

"Here comes the 'Let it go' "

Lol.

This mc has more backbone than he looks.

I like him.

if only kami naoshi hadn't received the axe for this.(nisekoi author)

Spoiler

Nope, it's not listed. This is the English-language version.

Dialogs and art are quite good. Sure this will be a long running series.

lol

This is Jump.

This is the place where only gays or stupid as log protagonists can survive.

Ah, man, why'd it have to be in Jump??? In any other magazine I'd see it surviving long enough to have a good run, but Jump? Arrrgh.

I'll be over here, banging my head on the table for a bit.

Too bad it would be almost impossible to arrange an overseas mail-in of support for it. Bleh.

Because yokota takuma. lol

Well since it's yoko I'll read it till the end :)

Dialogs and art are quite good. Sure this will be a long running series.

Okay I am sold on it by this point. I like it enough to consider buying the first volume anyways. It's just too cute!

Once they enter competetive dancing, they'll probably battle it out through dancing... the shounen way.
Spoiler

Too bad it would be almost impossible to arrange an overseas mail-in of support for it. Bleh.

http://www.shonenjump.com/issue-survey

Right here folks

Ah, man, why'd it have to be in Jump??? In any other magazine I'd see it surviving long enough to have a good run, but Jump? Arrrgh.

I'll be over here, banging my head on the table for a bit.

So far so good. Still early to tell but the mix of romance and sport genre was done pretty well.

This and Lady Justice seem very interesting. I hope this one survives at least until he realises that the sempai is the girl he liked before.

C'mon WSJ, don't do the insta-axe as always.

Bwahaha, oh God, the reactions of the audience were hilarious:

Spoiler

That picture (meme) has been copied in a lot of manga actually. There is one that is almost a straight copy but I don't recall which manga it was.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics