Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 259votes)

Himekishi ga Classmate!

Alt Names: alt A classmate is a princess knight!alt 姫騎士がクラスメート!alt 공주기사가 클래스메이트!alt The Princess Knight is a Classmate!
Author: Ekz
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After he and his entire class died on a field trip, Odamori accepts a job offer from a mysterious man to be reincarnated. However his new job turns out to be that of a 'Slavemancer', with the power to dominate the minds of others and turn them into his toys. Soon, however his evil actions lead to a Princess Knight (who turns out to be one of his previous, more popular classmates) being dispatched to apprehend him. But Odamori of course has something different planned for their reunion

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/classmate/
Go to Himekishi ga Classmate! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 16 Replies
Topic Spoilers New Window skules
  • 1 Replies
Topic topics arent showing up New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

236 Comments

Oh... Mi.... Gawd.....

LOL WHAT, isn't this an 18+ webnovel adaptation? Is that allowed on Batoto? Well, well, time to dig in.

Well the focus isn't on the sex (so far at least), as far as I understand it's ok if it's not outright hentai and genitals are whited/gradiented out in the pages like they are here.

I mean if shit like Seishun Pop was fine I'd hope this would be.

LOL WHAT, isn't this an 18+ webnovel adaptation? Is that allowed on Batoto? Well, well, time to dig in.

This looks gooood ;-)

[Insert Lilith anime adaptation title here]

All that's left is tentacles...

Very fitting scanlator group name. 

Yup this is pretty much hentai lol

Yep totally Lilith description =P

I think I remember watching a hentai with the same plot

[Insert Lilith anime adaptation title here]

I think I remember watching a hentai with the same plot

Something new for all the good goys and girls, enjoy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics