Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

Came for the Oppai, got blinded by the 'mysterious anime light'.

Censoring the cleavage and top of the butt crack, while still wearing a bra and pantsu, completely ruins an already mediocre manga with the mention of NTR and Im dal-youngs usual writing.

Couldn't read past ch1.

Would anyone mind explaining to me why this manga is NTR?

NTR between the MC and the sister?

Do we have a betting pool for how long it's going to take him to get bored of writing this yet?

Woah! Theres alot of NTR warning here. Can someone give me any spoiler about IM DAL other works that has NTR in it? It seems that his manga couldn't hold my interest  before I was bored with the plot...

EDIT: Okay.... Now I understand why his works considered ntr/rape/not so great ending... Abandon ship guys !!!

it's not related to previous Unbalanced, just love for world unbalanced ?

and yet Maian on hiatus, Aflame Inferno on hiatus

the ntr truck hits pretty hard... that or axed hammer...

some series don't even last 20 chapters. others i don't even know how they end because the translators gave up.

who knows maybe we wont have that

That's what people almost always hope for, yet it comes around pretty much every time without fail. Maian had it the worst where it bordered into fetish hentai, Freezing had it and so on and on. It's like Kiss x Sis author being into "golden water" and unable to keep it out of his works. 

Seeing a new seinen series, opening it. Wait I know that art, isn't that. ABORT ABORT. It's Im Dal NTR, the guy who managed to make a decent read for about 20 chapters before his NTR fetish makes it in anyway. I'm out, you guys go have fun with this.

who knows maybe we wont have that

Seeing a new seinen series, opening it. Wait I know that art, isn't that. ABORT ABORT. It's Im Dal NTR, the guy who managed to make a decent read for about 20 chapters before his NTR fetish makes it in anyway. I'm out, you guys go have fun with this.

Guys dont worry im here for plot

OF COURSE!  Whaddya think we're here for? those HUGE PLOTS of course! :D

Im dal-young is back. again.

May god have mercy on us all

Spoiler

Guys dont worry im here for plot
Our lovely Dal Young has been living and writing for in Japan for so long he can even summon the Great Destroyer right from chapter 1... By that I mean the famous Japanese truck, truly a dangerous creature. Dal Young I can't help but bow to you, truly you are a master amongst masters.

Hope this isn't like all of IM Dal-Young other works, a good start then  can't think of a middle and rushed/axed  with a bad ending 

Uploaded 2 chapters guys

Will the chapters be uploaded here this time? Or will it just be a blank page?

Im dal-young is back. again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics