Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

DO IT FAGGOT!! too late to stop this shitty ride now

My bet for how long until Dal drop this is chapter 12

guy Im Dal Young is a writer not a artist.

So this is like unbalancex2 but incest style nice. Haha she had to lose her memory tho.

The only series this artist has ever committed to is Freezing.  Beyond that, this one will probably go out like the rest of his other works; axed, rushed, or hiatused into oblivion... It does however have a unique distinction of being a webcomic, the medium most Korean manhua artists seem to using today so it might actually be given some emphasis instead.

Not to mention Freezing is honestly a cat's hairball to me.

The only series this artist has ever committed to is Freezing.  Beyond that, this one will probably go out like the rest of his other works; axed, rushed, or hiatused into oblivion... It does however have a unique distinction of being a webcomic, the medium most Korean manhua artists seem to using today so it might actually be given some emphasis instead.

Eh, barely average level trolling. I've seen better from lesser people.

You have either read none of his work or extremely delusional. He's infamous for just dropping series, going on long ass hiatus on series, or just half-assing an ending just to say it is finished. All his series are just a lot of eye candy and fan service. 

Incoming suppository scene. Let the whining cease so we can all enjoy that.

Not really trolling if he is right... Unbalance x2 was good up until the hiatus.  He finally got around to finishing the story, but all he did was end it; he took the ending we all knew was coming and gave it to us.  Except he skipped everything in between, forgot all the unresolved issues and ignored any lingering questions.  Quite a nice way to say to your fans:  "thanks for reading and fuck you" all in one, which, in essence, is his style.

I am going to wait until the entire story is translated and then read it; that's about the only time I will waste on it.

to those who are interested in this manga... ABORT MISSION ABORT ABORT!!!!! This is written by Im dal-young!!!!! You will get more enjoyment out of carrying a sackful of bricks up stairs, and smashing them into your head when you reach the top.

So, this is not a sequel to Unbalance x 2? That series was pretty ok so I wouldn't like it to be ruined by a totally unnecessary continuation. I also liked Onihime Vs, then it stopped for a long time and then was axed, what a waste; Lunatic Taker would have being decent if it not were for it's main character, that guy has to be the most annoying character that this author has created. I would say that the author has many decent ideas, but its execution on the long run left a lot to be desired.

to those who are interested in this manga... ABORT MISSION ABORT ABORT!!!!! This is written by Im dal-young!!!!! You will get more enjoyment out of carrying a sackful of bricks up stairs, and smashing them into your head when you reach the top.

Makes me wonder why you're here, on a manga page of an mangaka you seem to hate.

Eh, he knows how to draw big boobied girls.

I mean people like Kimi no Iru Machi's author after all the shit he's done, including blatant gloating about sameface syndrome in his works.

Isn't it possible that the sister is pretending to have amnesia.

Spoiler

The Legend of Maian manga is on hiatus. The LN is finished ages ago though and indeed it was a WTF was that shit.

And to answer the below question. All his past new shit has been averaging around 3 to 4 volumes.

The Axe viking likes to watch some boobs before doing his job.

He finished Unbalance Unbalance, though. Although the ending seemed kinda rushed, it still had a perfectly reasonable ending.

The legend of Maian had an ending, too, but from what I heard from the scanlators it was epic mind blowing crap /swt ...

In that case i will follow it and see the comments when it's done then decide if i want to read...And Legend of Maian and Aflame Inferno were the only good works imo...

He finished Unbalance Unbalance, though. Although the ending seemed kinda rushed, it still had a perfectly reasonable ending.

The legend of Maian had an ending, too, but from what I heard from the scanlators it was epic mind blowing crap /swt ...

The Legend of Maian manga is on hiatus. The LN is finished ages ago though and indeed it was a WTF was that shit.

And to answer the below question. All his past new shit has been averaging around 3 to 4 volumes.

How many chapters before hiatus or rush ending ?

Following because reasons.

I dont get it he wrote unbalancexunbalance which though not genius-like work it was still one of the betters of im-dal but this, this abomination is not funny nor sexy, so why it has such a similar title yet it isn't continuation 

Damn! who the fu*k turned on the Fog of War? I can't see the PLOT now! :P

Having only read chapters 1 and 2 and the comments section up until this point this is what I think will happen: 

Spoiler

Can the people who know whats up confirm or deny the accuracy of my prediction?

I'd rather he got bored with it and end it  rather than drag it on and on and on in  an ever increasingly confusing, jumbled mess that diverges from the main characters to the point that they are all but forgotten.  You know, like Freezing.

Uh.........Can't read or something?  I was making a joke, because this joke of an author never finishes anything.  So "are we making a bet for when he gets bored"  Like "How long will it be this time?"

I don't know if it's him getting bored of writing, writing himself into corners, or his editor cans it because there's not enough nude women, or what.  But he just needs to stop writing.

Do we have a betting pool for how long it's going to take him to get bored of writing this yet?

I'd rather he got bored with it and end it  rather than drag it on and on and on in  an ever increasingly confusing, jumbled mess that diverges from the main characters to the point that they are all but forgotten.  You know, like Freezing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics