Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

Like the story, but obvious development will be have kid and die, or don't die and never have a kid.

And now? in the end she is going to die lol

The entire time she was naked. That's all I got.

This is getting all over the place. 

Not that I care ayyy lmao.

Why all these brunettes look the same?

What a predicament....

Well down the rabbit hole we go guys and gals so get ready for some FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK and some NOPE NOPE NOPE because Lim Dal is ready to give it to yah ... LOL.

So... Are they related or not?

This can be solved with modern technology. Just get Shiah to donate her womb for Ha Kyung's baby, then get Ha Kyung her treatment.

No, my brother! She must fight on until the bitter end! What do you do when out of ammo and outnumbered and ourgunned? You fix bayonets and charge into to fray. You either live to tell the tale or be remembered as a hero who held the line no matter what!

In the name of the Emperor! Charge!

She should abort her mission and retreat. Her plane have already sustain major damage so she might not be able to fulfill her mission even if she went through with it. She'll only get shot down in the end by her enemy If this goes on. I hope she make the right choice and just move away from all this mess.

No, my brother! She must fight on until the bitter end! What do you do when out of ammo and outnumbered and ourgunned? You fix bayonets and charge into to fray. You either live to tell the tale or be remembered as a hero who held the line no matter what!
She should abort her mission and retreat. Her plane have already sustain major damage so she might not be able to fulfill her mission even if she went through with it. She'll only get shot down in the end by her enemy If this goes on. I hope she make the right choice and just move away from all this mess.

However, issuing an ultimatum once her memories came back was a pretty shitty thing for him to do. The least he could have done was attempt to reason with her as opposed to try and force himself onto her. 

Waffling and constantly lying to your partner is not how a healthy relationship develops.

She never tells him that her memories came back, she never tells him the truth about their parents, she never admits that she still has feelings for him. She even slaps him and tells him that her life was ruined because of him.

That's classic 100% domestic abuse.

An ultimatum is not exactly the greatest thing to do, but staying in this sort of relationship is just super fucking toxic. Let them both move on, out of this shitty hell hole.

I just marathoned this, and it has hit me in the feels. I was expecting an ecchi-fest, but there is way more going on. Now I am waiting for the next update. 

As everyone's been saying, this isn't entirely the fault of either party. When Hakyung lost her memory, she began coming onto Taehyun because she had become dependent on him, and needed him in her life. Even when she loses her memories, she states this to be a fact, and we see once she regains her memories that she does indeed rely on him and doesn't want him to leave her. This is something that is not natural between siblings. Real siblings can be apart just fine, and will often call each other and speak to each other casually. Hakyung ended up needing him in her life to validate her own meaning. The flashback Taehyun had to when he fought some punks and Hakyung said she "hates people who fight" could have possibly been something like "I don't want to see you get hurt again." It's clear that he means more to her than just a sibling.

Moving on to Taehyun, he made a very strong effort to keep their relationship a familial. He tried to be as casual as possible when she began coming onto him, and made any excuse he could to try and keep their sibling relationship. When she got upset over him "leaving" her, that was blatantly proving that she wants to be with him forever. All the way to the end, he tried to resist, but she came onto him and kissed him first.

To that end, it is Hakyung's fault.

However, issuing an ultimatum once her memories came back was a pretty shitty thing for him to do. The least he could have done was attempt to reason with her as opposed to try and force himself onto her. 

Fuck

The author does it again...

Well ... this just got ... dark. Wonder where the triple whammy comes in ... like say the new girl gets preggers and her baby dies and they raise the other as their own or even worse it needs a transplant for something to live and can only get that from the abomination residing in Miss Cancer over there ... I wouldn't put it past Im Dal Young ... LOL.

Things really just keep piling up on this poor woman. First she loses her memories and her brother starts making moves on her. Then she wakes up after making the worst mistake in her life and everything starts to unravel. She can't keep it like it was no matter what. Her brother commits borderline sexual assault every 5 minutes and goads her like he already understands everything. 

Her brother is a really terrible person honestly. The second he hears "not related", he just decides that taking the step towards sexually pressuring her is fine. Especially when she develops plot-serving retrograde amnesia or some kind of weird dissociative fugue. Yes, take advantage of her while she has a psychological problem.

It's really amazing how everyone just shits on her like a massive carpet didn't get pulled out from under her and her life isn't a train wreck right now. She is infinitely more developed and interesting than her brother.

What? That's not entirely how it happened.

First(as Pencil_of_Noise already stated) she(albeit with memory loss) started to feel attracted to him as a man and pushed him to accept her as woman or else she would leave forever, even when he tried to his best to convince her that he'd only think about her as a sibling. Then after giving in to his feelings and having their intimate moment together and when life seemed to be at it's best she regained her memory and couldn't nor wouldn't tell him the truth and just started to push him away.(Understandably though)

What many people forget is that it was stated several times that once they'd cross that Line there's no going back, so expecting them to just return to how it was could not be possible, and Taehyun had accepted to do it regardless of them being blood related or not and dealing with it's consequences. So yeah, it was not only  because he thought they were unrelated, he'd pursue her regardless of it, as he had already accepted to loving her as a woman.

Now, I'll admit he screwed it over when he got too worried of being "snatched" by Siah, which led him to force himself on Hakyung and made her snap. But you make it sound like all he thought was sex, he did love her and took care of her while she was amnesiac, why do you think she fell in love with him in the first place?

And I agree she does not deserve all of the hate, but she did some pretty shitty things too, such as when she tried to push him to Siah, called him a burden and the reason her life has always been miserable, when none of that was his fault, and most of all refused to just being honest with him which was the bottom of line reason why he decided to leave. So don't try to give her a free "I forgive you" card just because she happens to be dying and pregnant, that is not all her fault but it definitely isn't all his either(pregnant, because cancer just happens), I takes two to tango.

Is she seriously going to avoid getting cancer treatment just because she's pregnant? I think someone called it, she's gonna give birth to a child and then die, and Taehyun will raise it with this new girl

2 announcements that came out of nowhere without a single hint?
*checks author again*
Im Dal Young.Oh yeah....no wonder.
His writing of Koimoku,Legend Of Maian and Unbalance X2 reminds me why Im Dal Young is such a bad writer.
Yet,here i am,expecting change in his writing.Sigh.

One has to wonder how Im Dal-Young can't keep anything alive.

Typical Im Dal Young writing.  About as cliche as K-dramas get.

*last chapter*
" i have cancer "
*shock face cliffhanger*

Great now i feel like an asshole for thinking this girl is an asshole

*read this chapter *
" im pregnant with his child and have to abort if go chemo treatment, but i love him too much to do so"
*even shocked face and cliffhanger *

Now im in more guilt and feel sinful for even think this woman is bad in the first place

*look at the final scene where mc all lovey teasy with new girl*

Hey this guy is an asshole, now i felt alot better now!

It feels like the author just kancho'ed me out of no where and instead of hating it, i find myself in a sweet guilty pleasure

Why Dal Young sensei, why?!!!

Not his fault though, since he doesnt know anything because his sister keep quite about it. And the other girl is hot, what guy wouldnt get all flirty when being seduced by a girl like her?

This one is one of those emotional roller coaster in which you wish your security belt malfunctions so you can get away by falling and violently hitting against the floor just to get sweet release from it.
*last chapter*
" i have cancer "
*shock face cliffhanger*

Great now i feel like an asshole for thinking this girl is an asshole

*read this chapter *
" im pregnant with his child and have to abort if go chemo treatment, but i love him too much to do so"
*even shocked face and cliffhanger *

Now im in more guilt and feel sinful for even think this woman is bad in the first place

*look at the final scene where mc all lovey teasy with new girl*

Hey this guy is an asshole, now i felt alot better now!

It feels like the author just kancho'ed me out of no where and instead of hating it, i find myself in a sweet guilty pleasure

Why Dal Young sensei, why?!!!
My heart was not ready for it
And i didnt even see it coming

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics