Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 309votes)

Magi no Okurimono

Alt Names: alt マギの贈り物alt Magi'nin Hediyesialt The Gift of the Magi
Author: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Artist: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Five years ago, Hokazono Akari died in an accident. Now 23 years old, her boyfriend and childhood friend Shiki Daichi still hasn’t found closure. While he chases after memories of her in the world below, she uses every tool at her disposal in heaven above to force him to forget.
Go to Magi no Okurimono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

;_;

The Feels are too strong with this one...

fucking shit fucking shit fucking shit shit shit

this is not good for my kokoro

I swear, the dude eats too much candy and as a result everything that comes out of his mouth is too sweet.

The meteorite's significance is so ingeniously beautiful. It's the only thing that connects the stars with the Earth :")

almost..almost crying...

Touche author-san, touche.

The boy who always kept his nose to the ground now looks to the heavens and the girl who was always looking up at the sky is now fixated on the Earth.

Anyone else wondering when she'll realize that he's going to join her someday? Or at least, when the series will address this fact?

welcome to "Feels" the manga, go for a handkerchief or you could try using those anti ninja cutting onions glasses, but I don't think they will work *sob* so well *sob*

*sob* *sob*

....who the hell put onion here?? It made me cry non-stop..T_T

Oh man... The feels!!!!

I can't tell if these tears are from my allergies or from my sympathy.

Oh... so that's where paper airplanes go.

Yes, for 2.3 Million yen, angels will pick them up.

Oh... so that's where paper airplanes go.

i think it only counts if they mean her when uttering the name and not the star.

even if the star is named after her, most  people will remember the star and not the girl.

Don't count that potential plot out yet. If anything, the story of him naming the star after her might get big, and then people'd bring up the girl all the time when mentioning the star ;)

Yup this one's gonna have the feels.

Goddamnit, all aboard the feels train I guess.

I could already getting all dem FEEL before even read the chapter.

That is until he disovers a star or some shit and become famous. He'll name it her name and she'll earn enough to come say hi.

Doooo it sensei!

i think it only counts if they mean her when uttering the name and not the star.

even if the star is named after her, most  people will remember the star and not the girl.

The place he visited looks like the club room in Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Well I mean she was rich just from her dying and being famous. What ushio was saying earlier was that no one else would really talk about her as much as our mc would. I don't think she got all that money from him.

That is until he disovers a star or some shit and become famous. He'll name it her name and she'll earn enough to come say hi.

Doooo it sensei!

. . . the math here leaves me terrified of our male lead.

I mean, seriously? 2,000,000 / 2,000 = 1,000 utterances of "Akari"

And she's loaded.

How often, exactly, does this guy talk about her?

Well I mean she was rich just from her dying and being famous. What ushio was saying earlier was that no one else would really talk about her as much as our mc would. I don't think she got all that money from him.

. . . the math here leaves me terrified of our male lead.

I mean, seriously? 2,000,000 / 2,000 = 1,000 utterances of "Akari"

And she's loaded.

How often, exactly, does this guy talk about her?

Not really sure what to make of this. The art is nice and the premise interesting but seeing as it's already concluded with only 1 Volume I doubt we'll get anywhere far, or that the main character will change his mind at all. Despite the heartrending premise it also lacks a tragedy tag so I'm expecting a quick happy solution.

This afterlife system reminds me of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Life_%282014_film%29
Where the dead get to party based on their ancestors remembering their names.
This manga is really bittersweet.

So, she's gonna get a trillion and materialize, isn't she?

Each time you mention Hitler, he grows richer.

What are you doing. You are increasing his wealth ... and me too thanks to you. è_é

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics