Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 43votes)

Monochrome: Teito Ninpouchou

Alt Names: alt モノクローム 帝都忍法帖alt Monochrome - Teito Ninpouchou
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Kwang Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new series about modern-day ninjas by the creators of Freezing.

Official site with RAWs: http://yawaspi.com/monochrome/index.html
Go to Monochrome: Teito Ninpouchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

51 Comments

Hey, I kinda like this. Fortunately, it's an Im Dal-Young work, so he's certain to screw it up. Good thing. Don't want to get too attached to all these manga.

i 100% sure the reason he still left those manga in Hiatus because he run out of idea and don't know how to end each one of them... just like Gintama (and bleach too while we at it) Author...

that guy on page 4 looks like the male MC from mikakunin no shinkoukei and the MC code breaker from or is it just me? LOL anyways

And too bad like most of his others works this one will probably be on a hiatus for who knows how long 

What if I get attached to this and find out it's on a hiatus after say 20 chaps (shudder) I'll probably die of an heart attack. His previous works have already traumatised me beyond treatment (probably). if there's a person kind enough plz post ahead if this is gonna leave me hanging kansha suru  TT.TT  

I guess you have not read Aflame Inferno or Zero, hopefully this does not end with an dumb  end

I'd personally settle for it ending at all.

Im Dal-Young and a strong male lead... WTF man?? have you finally listened to the readers?

I guess you have not read Aflame Inferno or Zero, hopefully this does not end with an dumb  end

Of all the things...a ninja? really? 

Im Dal-Young...now I'm overly cautious...what if I get emotionally invested and then...BAM!!! Haitus...

Im Dal-Young and a strong male lead... WTF man?? have you finally listened to the readers?

better story than naruto

So...is it Naruto you never read, or this?

better story than naruto

im dal young you mofo, finish aflame inferno first!

being waiting for that for years...

>.>; Don't ask something of someone who has no idea how to end something. Better to wait for him to figure out how to end something new than to royally screw everything else.

I hate to complain about this author but how about he stops writing up new series and finish the ones he has left on haitus for the last 5-6 years?

How about that cunt Im Dal-Young finish "The legend of Maian" before starting new series.

im dal young you mofo, finish aflame inferno first!

"From the creators of freezing"

Meh... that got boring after a while, never got the feeling that the MC'd become even slightly useful.

MAYBE this one'll be different...

I am lost on what to feel on Im Dal-Young's newest novel considering that he has 10 other novels yet to be finished.

OH BOY! TIME TO TORTURE ANOTHER PROTAGONIST!

Oh My God. Im Dal-Young-Sensei is finally giving me a cool, powerful, reliable and useful protagonist that has balls. I'm filled with joy right now.

What happened to Zero? 

(honestly i don't remember much from it, it's been so many years now)

Looks good

I'll probably read just for more crazyfaces.

Oh My God. Im Dal-Young-Sensei is finally giving me a cool, powerful, reliable and useful protagonist that has balls. I'm filled with joy right now.
Badass mc follow

*prepares the salty popcorn*

By the creator of Freezing...

Wonder if it follows the formula of:

OP male protagonist that does jack shit 99% of the entire series.

Massive amounts of nudity of female protagonist and every other female.

Lots and lots of ketchup gore.

Plot with so much angst/high school drama that it hurts just to read it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics