Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

Hahaha.
I have mixed feelings over the word. It has absolutely nothing to do with race definitionally.

So, by that metric, it's fine. I also think no ill intent was intended.

That said if someone does get offended, it can be changed pretty easily.

+1 internets for using a word most people have not heard of.

I hate to be that guy, but is niggardly really the best word to use in the summary? Could invite some ranting from overly sensitive folk.

Who would get offended at the word "niggardly" anyway? Misers?

Niggardly is a perfectly fine word. Except it's an adverb, so kill it with fire.

It's actually also an adjective.

Niggardly is a perfectly fine word. Except it's an adverb, so kill it with fire.

Well come get your adverbs here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwXHTcodNg

i wish the genre can be more detailed.. 

like "reincarnation", "military", "mecha" or such.. 

I hate to be that guy, but is niggardly really the best word to use in the summary? Could invite some ranting from overly sensitive folk.

With all due respect, I think we need to give the person who wrote the summary the benefit of doubt that it was written with no ill-intent. The world is becoming too sensitive with issues that even the use of vocabulary can be taken as offensive.

I'm down with this sickness

Seems like fun. Total LN plot though. Not that I mind. Really.

Trend is:

If a truck hits a guy, results in reincarnation.

If a truck hits a girl, boyfriend continues a music band for her :/

Was that a reference to Fuuka ?

I'm not sure whether to be terrified of japanese trucks, or to decide if I ever get a terminal disease to make sure to go to japan to get hit by one.

Trend is:

If a truck hits a guy, results in reincarnation.

If a truck hits a girl, boyfriend continues a music band for her :/

Now I see why this was popular as a Web Novel

Slight variation on the usual reincarnation trend we're seeing? Hell, I'll take it. God knows I read every one that comes out anyways, regardless of how good it is. This'll be a nice twist on the norm.

what if there is a variation where the one getting reincarnated came from some sci fi universe into our own?

assuming there are Japanese trucks over there s well ofc.

Man, I can think of like 8 examples of getting ran over by a Japanese Truck in stuff, and Half of them involve Reincarnation
Japanese Truck Roadkill: 50% Chance of Reincarnation

The God of Reincarnations must be either a truck or a truck driver lol.

Man, I can think of like 8 examples of getting ran over by a Japanese Truck in stuff, and Half of them involve Reincarnation

And then 50% of the remaining half will get involve in missions imposed by gods/demons to do something in exchange for letting them return to live

So.. are there two or three people there?

Someone need to translate the novel too, this stuff is great mmm...

Dang...... isn't it usually the father who trains the child in swordsmanship?

Slight variation on the usual reincarnation trend we're seeing? Hell, I'll take it. God knows I read every one that comes out anyways, regardless of how good it is. This'll be a nice twist on the norm.

I'm not sure whether to be terrified of japanese trucks, or to decide if I ever get a terminal disease to make sure to go to japan to get hit by one.

AND AGAIN, THE DREADED JAPANESE TRUCK STRIKES

Thaaaaat's racist.
*ding*

ah.. Japans and their reckless truck drivers

Maybe they believe in reincarnation.

Is wi**pedia that interesting in japan? 

ah.. Japans and their reckless truck drivers

"Killed by Truck Driver" deserves to be on TVTropes by now...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics