Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

I didn't like the old man appearing in that situation, with the MC fully conscious. 

If i remember correctly the first time he took over (and the only one that i remember) was when the MC was about to die. Don't get me wrong though, i don't want him to become "the savior" or "the last stand" when the MC fails, i wanted the MC to kick some ass as well.

He could have made an excuse to take over though, like "do you really want to kill that guy?", because the MC was really pissed off.

i love when the old man show ups, is the sing of some one geting rekt

If they'd ever get this series animated, I've wanted this strange meld of whenever the old man possesses the kid, he would talk in his usual voice whilst the old man's voice would echo in the background to give that "we are 3 in 1" vibe.

Teresa's a lot weaker than I thought she'd be...

Well, she is still only a cadet... At least I hope the author goes there and it's not Worf effect.

i love when the old man show ups, is the sing of some one geting rekt

Aluminum was first synthesized (in small quantities) over two centuries ago. Back then, it was expensive as hell (more than gold), hardly worthless (granted, its use was mostly. confined to scientific research, but the same can be said of Californium and antimatter in our current times).

Half a century later, someone came up with a method for industrial production, bankrolled by Napoleon. Still expensive, but greater quantities of aluminum allowed it to be used as a luxury item, turning it into a status symbol --  Napoleon was known to offer aluminum utensils to more honored guests during banquets, while the rest had to settle for 'mere' gold. In World Fairs, aluminum was treated as 'the next big thing', with aluminum items (especially foil and wire) being frequent exhibits.

(Of course, much of the 'status' back then was accorded to it due to being a 'futuristic' metal that was very expensive to produce, in a period when France and a lot of colonial powers had a very serious hard-on for science.)

Later on in the same century, aluminum became cheaper due to increased production (still around the same price as silver though) and became a favorite of architects designing national monuments and other stuff for bigwigs. The Washington Monument, for example, has a 6-pound pyramidal tip, by then  the single-largest piece of aluminum ever cast.

By the early 20th century (more than a century ago, I might add), aluminum became widely used in industry due to its lightness, strength (for alloys), conductivity and resistance to corrosion (and, of course, becoming cheap enough by then to be able to be used industrially), being used in electrical lines (same thing we use now) and engines (same too, but we also have other stuff) all over the place. They even had mass-produced aluminum foil marketed to household consumers by 1910, and Toblerone was wrapped in Al foil in 1911.

(IIRC, the Wright Brothers first biplane had an aluminum alloy engine.)

And of course, by the time World War I hit (1914, as a reminder that it's also over a century ago), aluminum became a strategic resource, as it was essential to the production of light airframes for planes.

Hardly "less that a century ago, it was a worthless metal," really.

Okay, was a bit wrong on the date, it was a bit more than a century. But for the rest, you more or less pointed out what I was saying: it had no use. (Granted, I should have used useless instead of worthless). And while it had its period where it was considered as luxury, it had also it's period where it was considered as worthless in the late 19th century.

I don't think anyone ever thought Aluminum was useless. It was just so rare it was worth more than gold until modern production techniques allowed it to be made. Before that, the only place you'd find Aluminum was near volcanoes.

It was not worthless (wrong word sorry), but useless. It was rare but it had no real use. For luxuries, gold was prefered generally (more eye-catching); in application: nothing was found due to the rarity and it's properties. I don't say it wasn't used as luxuries, just that wasn't the most used metal in luxuries.

(When I talk about aluminium, I talk also about the bauxite from which it was extracted. It was a rock dismissed most of the time)

Teresa's a lot weaker than I thought she'd be...

If you do something that causes Sadatoshi to come out and it doesn't involve money, you better pray that it is quick and painless.

Because it's barely an isekai

Well, he's got two beings in him, while maintaining his individuality. Which is pretty impressive, IMO.

Do you have a source for it being planted as food for animals in the middle ages?

I think he had it confused with fodder beets. Sugar beets didn't technically exist until they started specifically breeding for it (sometime in the middle of the 18th century).

Nope, doesn't apply here. Sugar beet are depicted as they were in Middle Age: they were known to have sugar but where not good to eat and there wasn't a method to extract the sugar, so they served as animal food. There are a lot of thing that were worthless until we find the usage. A more recent example: aluminium: less that a century ago, it was a worthless metal, but now we use it everywhere.

Do you have a source for it being planted as food for animals in the middle ages?

Nope, doesn't apply here. Sugar beet are depicted as they were in Middle Age: they were known to have sugar but where not good to eat and there wasn't a method to extract the sugar, so they served as animal food. There are a lot of thing that were worthless until we find the usage. A more recent example: aluminium: less that a century ago, it was a worthless metal, but now we use it everywhere.

Aluminum was first synthesized (in small quantities) over two centuries ago. Back then, it was expensive as hell (more than gold), hardly worthless (granted, its use was mostly. confined to scientific research, but the same can be said of Californium and antimatter in our current times).

Half a century later, someone came up with a method for industrial production, bankrolled by Napoleon. Still expensive, but greater quantities of aluminum allowed it to be used as a luxury item, turning it into a status symbol --  Napoleon was known to offer aluminum utensils to more honored guests during banquets, while the rest had to settle for 'mere' gold. In World Fairs, aluminum was treated as 'the next big thing', with aluminum items (especially foil and wire) being frequent exhibits.

(Of course, much of the 'status' back then was accorded to it due to being a 'futuristic' metal that was very expensive to produce, in a period when France and a lot of colonial powers had a very serious hard-on for science.)

Later on in the same century, aluminum became cheaper due to increased production (still around the same price as silver though) and became a favorite of architects designing national monuments and other stuff for bigwigs. The Washington Monument, for example, has a 6-pound pyramidal tip, by then  the single-largest piece of aluminum ever cast.

By the early 20th century (more than a century ago, I might add), aluminum became widely used in industry due to its lightness, strength (for alloys), conductivity and resistance to corrosion (and, of course, becoming cheap enough by then to be able to be used industrially), being used in electrical lines (same thing we use now) and engines (same too, but we also have other stuff) all over the place. They even had mass-produced aluminum foil marketed to household consumers by 1910, and Toblerone was wrapped in Al foil in 1911.

(IIRC, the Wright Brothers first biplane had an aluminum alloy engine.)

And of course, by the time World War I hit (1914, as a reminder that it's also over a century ago), aluminum became a strategic resource, as it was essential to the production of light airframes for planes.

Hardly "less that a century ago, it was a worthless metal," really.

The best isekai series :D

Because it's barely an isekai

I don't think anyone ever thought Aluminum was useless. It was just so rare it was worth more than gold until modern production techniques allowed it to be made. Before that, the only place you'd find Aluminum was near volcanoes.

what a short and unsatisfying chapter....

this is really monthly?

Welcome to alphapolis.

It still gets me how he had them grow sugar beets, which conveniently were available even though people didn't realize they were sweet when cooked...  There are similar things in the Isekai genre where the author does research, but not thoroughly think it through or does not know about other important details.

what a short and unsatisfying chapter....

this is really monthly?

The Old man to gets more spotlight

Sorry but most of them are, homo traps are pretty rare. At least in the shonen department.

They are usually excessively naive young boys who either grew up with their sisters or grandparents, and some of them are straighter than the most manly character you can remember.

Not that I care for real life traps, but most(99 out of every 100) of trap hentai are yaoi. Then again most of them also have shota tags on them. So... maybe they were straight.

THIS IS SO GOOD!!

Straight traps are a terrible idea.

Sorry but most of them are, homo traps are pretty rare. At least in the shonen department.

They are usually excessively naive young boys who either grew up with their sisters or grandparents, and some of them are straighter than the most manly character you can remember.

Been a while since one of his persona surfaced. That old man is always welcome for every grand action scene, and some gold fetish. The otaku can all be forgotten though, don't care.

No, don't say that, the otaku here is a quite fun guy. He's not one of those "moe moe", or lame Idol Otaku. Which is quite refreshing.

The best isekai series :D 

Been a while since one of his persona surfaced. That old man is always welcome for every grand action scene, and some gold fetish. The otaku can all be forgotten though, don't care.

Split personalities come in handy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics