Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 131votes)

Zui Wu Dao

Alt Names: alt The First 1alt 最武道
Author: Han Yan
Artist: Han Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Original Webcomic:
http://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/531716
http://www.u17.com/comic/82695.html
Go to Zui Wu Dao Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love this one New Window maelstrom1981
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there a novel? New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

IMO it'd be better if it wasn't a comedy.

C'mon man. Almost every Chinese manhua/webtoon about Wuxia or Xianxia that's currently being translated either has a main character with a stick up his arse with revenge as their motive, is a super serious and talented genius that steam rolls everything, or both. We need a little bit more comedy.

oh yay chapter 7 ^^;

the whole, success followed by a massive crisis cliche, what next? will chapter 8 show the litle squirt disappearing for god knows how long? xD

That summary ;-;

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Can't help but think how a manga about Wu accepting his fate might actually be more interesting than this.

Ok, these last two chapters were good. That's what this comic needs, more badass kindness and less "funny" faces and calling people "stinky".

some of the humour is a bit to sudden and childish, but other than that it's a good read

Thanks alot for translating this one , loved it

That was some unexpected emo-shit (T.T)

this is some good stuff 

"Firewolf! Use Flamethrower!"

yeah, we need another zero-to-hero webtoon thats not even funny

I usually don't bother reading webcomics

but I read a little bit of this to see how it's like

and it reminds me of a certain US-anime Hybrid series...

In this image the loli reminds me of Olive Oyl from Popeye. '-'

Spoiler

i think "Original Webcomic" here only links to the raw version of the webcomic and not that it doesn't have a source work.

This doesn't have any novel, this is an origial work and not a novel adaptation, hope that clear things up.

It says "Original Webcomic", so that's a no.

i think "Original Webcomic" here only links to the raw version of the webcomic and not that it doesn't have a source work.

This was just hilarious!!!!ROFL

Spoiler

Is there a novel to this one?

It says "Original Webcomic", so that's a no.

Fixed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That was....

Spoiler

edit:dammit! Now my tea is cold (⌣╭╮⌣)

Is there a novel to this one?

Fixed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wtf ?

Holy shit. I have a really generic name.

Fixed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The art is so One Piece, maybe the author worked under Oda?

is it normal for a chinese mangaka to work under a jap mangaka ? never heard of it b4.

I guess this’ll get weird really fast, but it looks fun for now. :)

so a lucky tsukebe before experiencing a near death experience for what, like 3rd or 4th time? AND still being alive? You're getting close to acheive godhood in the lucky tsukebe category(just a tiny bit but still)

MC forget about martial arts(you suck anyway) & start looking for naked chicks! MC FIGHTO!!!

The art is so One Piece, maybe the author worked under Oda?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics