Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.59 - 32votes)

Trench Flowers

Alt Names: alt トレンチフラワーズ
Author: Kamimura Ren
Artist: Kamimura Ren
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A manga about combat maids engaging in trench warfare

August 1893, church calendar. The kingdom of Nohmaland declared war on the Flatanian empire and invaded their territory under the pretext of atrocities against Patlasi within the empire In order to support the regular troops, the empire send the [armed service], and armed maid group tasked with guarding/policing the castle inside, to the front lines. The war against the kingdom still continues.
Go to Trench Flowers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

For me, Pleiades from Overlord are still the most badass armed maids. It is hardly fair to compare but true maid fans won't get mad at me for linking this right?

Spoiler
J

Christ that quality burns my eyes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

What's that? Marine "Emma" Bellecourt, you say?

For me, Pleiades from Overlord are still the most badass armed maids. It is hardly fair to compare but true maid fans won't get mad at me for linking this right?

Spoiler

You know what, I'm not even maid, that's amazing mmm...~!

Wut armed maids?

Maid fascination in japan is pretty ridiculous

How could they not?

Spoiler

Anything against maids is blasphemy.

(╯ಥ益ಥ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dem thighs!

my god... inside that long skirt, lies a beautiful thigh that wrapped in a garterbelt... oh king arthur.... king arthur... I finaly found utopia

Spoiler

Neko earred military maid lol,

hm....haven't read it yet...but since it's from /ak/scans....instant follow...

I guess you could say they were maid for this.

o.O

O.o

Wut armed maids?

Maid fascination in japan is pretty ridiculous

All hail the maids!

Meido banzai!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics