Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.26 - 58votes)

Mowang Yu Yongzhe Yu Sheng Jian Shendian

Alt Names: alt 魔王与勇者与圣剑神殿alt The Demon Lord, The Brave Knight and The Sacred Sword Temple
Author: A Yang
Artist: Nao Nao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [From OSTNT]

The continent of RAIEO was once ravaged by the Demon Lord and the Demon Race, in the darkest of times a Brave Knight carrying with him a Sacred Sword, saved the continent. After 300 years of peace, with the Sacred Sword now gone and the Sacred Sword Temple being occupied by the Demon Race, the continent of RAIEO is once again at a threat of war. Thus, our protagonist together with his donkey and a mysterious girl embark on a journey to stop the Demon Lord and the Demon Race.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/mwyyzysjsd.html
Go to Mowang Yu Yongzhe Yu Sheng Jian Shendian Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Why there is censored?

Chinese webtoon are usually censored.

Why there is censored?

Donkey of Shrek paved the path for the donkeys in the industry

The Donkey sold it for me.

I literally followed because that donkey is just amazing, while also not amazing at the same time....

wow such a b****

LMAO! HOLY CRAP! Never judge a book by it's cover! She had me fooled. If the shop owner was a scammer then Ms. Ai Erfei right here is a goddamn pro scammer! XD

Country "pumpkin" or bumpkin?

bumpkin, my bad there, will fix it later

Really really short chapters :S

Country "pumpkin" or bumpkin?
I think the donkey took the sword. The donkey is more reliable than Mr. Protagonist.

Donkey, the best bro that you could ever have.

Followed for Donkey.

Why are you not suspecting girl? 

Damn Bastard 

Mr. Protagonist should grab that sword and stab that asshole in the neck.

I can smell a scam from the store owner and our MC will help  her

you know, when someone else obviously pay too low a price, the hero can pitch in to give something more valuable. if the marchent wasn't so greedy, he could have put an offer that the MC won't be able to top, but now...

go for it, protag!

That'll do Donkey! (^^^)

cute twin tail girl INSTANT FOLLOW!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics