Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 81votes)

Skill of Lure

Alt Names: alt 유혹의 기술
Author: Woo Sang-Ho
Artist: Woo Sang-Ho
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A guide for those who are wandering without a love of their own- A Manhwa that might just change your life around~ ^^ Jang sung-gi who is always misunderstood as a pervert and a worthless man! He meets a mentor who suddenly turns him into a very charismatic man?! A cool and edgey tale of how an average guy who turns into the greatest "pick up artist"... A story about misbehaved men who are constantly trying to pick up girls~!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/skilloflure/

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to Skill of Lure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Skill of Lure General Discussion New Window aarya188
  • 3 Replies

53 Comments

Get rid of the monkey...

Well, fuck that noise.

Spoiler

You cannot reasonably ask anyone to let that go.

Hey.. Don't you think Lesson 7 is missing from the plot. Lesson 6 is IOI and 8 is maintain Rappot. However 7 is missing. Anyone noticed this?

lesson 7 is negative: rejection. (know when to reject other request).

I don't get the monkey part; so Father sees Sung-gi as a monkey because of the way he looks(1st impression), then very next panel, he's smiling and giving him accolades. What gives? It's like there's a panel missing or something

The monkey... I nearly spit my drink all over the couch.

IMO there's something about this comic that channels the "Psy" (Gangnam Style dude) vibe. From my very limited experience it seems Koreans do humor about 100x better than the Japanese... or maybe it's just me.

edit: just noticed that chapter isn't posted here yet. Sorry!
Hey.. Don't you think Lesson 7 is missing from the plot. Lesson 6 is IOI and 8 is maintain Rappot. However 7 is missing. Anyone noticed this?

Dat food cliffhanger! °w°

Can you tell me where should I download this manga????

Best wingman.
Spoiler

This is fkg amazing. And actually educational.

This manga needs to start a new religion...

Holy mama, this is AWESOME! I need to take notes and try it out !!!

All hail Game of Scanlation (gos.moe) for translating this so fast!

(but duh, the point with trying those approaches on many girls just to gain 'man'-confidence is disgusting)

it's not. talking to people isn't disgusting. practicing conversation skills when talking to people isn't disgusting either.

the point is gaining confidence in one's ability to talk to people, not boost one's male ego.

a guy who can't even talk to the girls in his own class really needs that kind of training.

girls who are scared of talking to guys should also learn how to talk to guys by talking to guys. they could also learn conversation skills to be sure they get what they want, and don't get too much of what they don't want.

And let me put it this way, if you find a girl pleasant to be around, does she have to be dating you?  

Dat phrase. I became a feminist in an instant. If YOU find her interesting, does SHE has a choice to be in the relationship with you? Sorry, didn't mean to poke it, I know you didn't mean it this way at all.

But yes, all in all I agree with you. But I meant that it was disgusting when the guy is like this Casanova dude- he doesn't give a flying frog to the girls' feelings and that is what I find ugly. Thank god Sea-na didn't fall for him :)

This manhwa is good because it depicts how you can communicate with people (ANY people: mirroring, listening, being interested in the other person- it all helps to become friends, lovers, good citizens, for god's sake)

And when it comes to pick up artists- there is a huge difference (imho) between 'desperate' dudes who want a one-night-stand just for the reputation of a womanizer and good, shy guys who have a person they want to be with, but don't know how to approach them.

Even this main dude Kaizer said that you need to be sincere about your feelings towards a girl, it's not just for fun or to please your ego.

(but duh, the point with trying those approaches on many girls just to gain 'man'-confidence is disgusting)

Still, like this manhwa! Thank you for translating it!

A bit confused about the 'man'-confidence part... obviously if you are nervous around girls you should get used to talking to girls and being comfortable.  Therefore using those approaches on many girls helps you 1. learn the approach 2. Get comfortable with girls.

They aren't trying to get laid with every girl, just be more interesting to them.  And let me put it this way, if you find a girl pleasant to be around, does she have to be dating you?  If they find you interesting, then the approach you used on them (even if it doesn't lead to a date or anything) was a pleasant experience for them and could have even been the highlight of their day that day.

The artwork... I don't think I've ever laughed out loud so many times while reading. This guy rocks! Jang Sung strikes some of the all-time greatest poses for sure.

This manhwa is good because it depicts how you can communicate with people (ANY people: mirroring, listening, being interested in the other person- it all helps to become friends, lovers, good citizens, for god's sake)

And when it comes to pick up artists- there is a huge difference (imho) between 'desperate' dudes who want a one-night-stand just for the reputation of a womanizer and good, shy guys who have a person they want to be with, but don't know how to approach them.

Even this main dude Kaizer said that you need to be sincere about your feelings towards a girl, it's not just for fun or to please your ego.

Still, like this manhwa! Thank you for translating it!

Seems like they already have chapter 20 released lmao that was fast.

This manhwa is so amazing!!!

Spoiler

This is a great profile pict material.

What's wrong with an akward shy guy getting some confidence with women? This manhwa actually has some decent tips.

lol it's PUA on Korea! Annyung ha sei yo!

Hah. It's just as lame as when in the west. I don't get why I'm supposed to be impressed by really thirsty, desperate dudes.

Tis IS GOOOLLLD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics