Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 135votes)

Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings)

Alt Names: alt Ang Walang trabahong Magkapatidalt İşsiz Kardeşleralt 働かないふたりalt Kaka-beradik Pengangguralt The Jobless Siblingsalt Бездельники
Author: Yoshida Satoru
Artist: Yoshida Satoru
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life story about two siblings, both jobless shut-ins.

Haruko is a teenage girl who shares with her brother a love of laying around the house in sweats, watching television and playing video games. Her brother has a few friends, but Haruko has a lot of problems with social anxiety. The two of them pass their days happily playing together, though their mother worries about how she's going to get Haruko to shape up enough to find a husband.

LQ scanlation for the missing chapters up to ch.173: http://hatarakanaifutari.tumblr.com/
Go to Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

590 Comments

She’s just like Usa(aka freak show)from Kawaisou

I do wonder how Kuraki sees the siblings... Will it go romantically with any of them? She seemed flustered by the brother and maybe a bit jealous when she though Haruko could have boyfriend. Perhaps she is just a very possessive/protective friend?

She considers them so much since they helped her quite a lot, she is almost thinking of herself as their big sister or secretly wishing she'd be that... but since she just spied on them for a very long time, she acts like somebody who had a crush for the longest time and are a bit afraid their staring and wishful thinking about those will come out to quickly.

Are they all of the same age? Or is Kuraki a bit older? I'm not even sure what is the siblings' ages, 20-23?

I want a spin-off manga with every friend of Haruko. Maybe the class rep one is her dad's coworker.

Nah, you're not a serial peeper, that would imply that you peep on different people in succession. You peep on the same two every day. You're a... monogamous peeper? 

well all the weirdoes that were friends of Haruko were nice people, so that's probably the reason she doesn't ask what is Kuraki's problem. 

I was expecting she was friends of both guys in the pic and a pic of the gf of the brother.

Hot damn, eight whole pages.

Man, I hope any of those characters come back. They seemed genuinely interesting.

This chapter did it for me. I am following after months of taking glances at this.

Poor Haruko. Maybe those friends still remember her? She seemed to have a gift for finding people without friends, it's time for them to come help her.

Woot its back happy new year

I neet my NEET fix, mang. I'm beginning to show withdrawal symptoms!

can someone explain the norway jokes.

norway

can someone explain the norway jokes. 

We're taking some time off for Christmas, so no new chapters from us until next year probably.

but isn't this an extreme cliff hanger for you to be taking a break?

Happy Holidays

We're taking some time off for Christmas, so no new chapters from us until next year probably.

have a great holiday with friends and families. or game consoles. or netflix. or whatever makes you happy :D

Wait, they don't share a room? I didn't think both siblings still had their own room for some reason.

Haruko just sneaks into her brothers room to sleep. Since that's where the game system is.

take a good and deserved rest ... thanks for the hard work and happy holidays

Wait, they don't share a room? I didn't think both siblings still had their own room for some reason.

Hmm, I get the feeling we're about to be introduced to a completely new character we have never seen before ever.

Maybe you'd have better luck with girls if you didn't constantly spaz out over them, and kept your public desires to one at a time, Maruyama.

I really like this manga. Though kind of hits home, in a certain way...

This comic brings joy and sadness at the same time for me honestly..

Stalker OL is such a cutie ^3^

I sometimes forget that hahaha such a cutie

Spoiler

Stalker OL is such a cutie ^3^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics