Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 61votes)

Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel

Alt Names: alt Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel
Author: Type-Moon
Artist: Task Ohna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place in an ordinary Japanese town, Fuyuki City. Hidden from society, there has been a deadly war going on in this town. Seven sorcerers known as "Masters" summon powerful familiars called "Servants," and they all fight each other till the last one. The last one is said to attain the Holy Grail, which will grant them a wish. Only a few know when this War started and what the Holy Grail is, but the war is about to begin again this year.

The main character is Emiya Shirou, who lost his parents in a fire and was adopted by a man who called himself a sorcerer. Admiring his stepfather, he has been training himself to be a sorcerer. However, he had no talent and he could barely use even one type of sorcery. His stepfather has already passed away, and today he's a sorcerer without any skills or knowledge. He is involved in the War of the Holy Grail when he accidentally summons Saber, who is said to be the strongest servant of all...

Heaven's Feel is one of the routes in Fate/stay night. The heroine of this route is Sakura Matou.

Alternate Story:
> Fate/stay night ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fatestay-night-r2340 )
Go to Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

While in sure some people hate it, Heaven's feel is well liked, actually many consider it to be the best, and those that don't usually list it behind UBW. Fate is the one that is generally considered the weakest. I for one think that Heaven's Feel is the best.

The only thing I can't really handle about Heaven's Feel is...

Spoiler

Just because Heaven's Feel is the last route does not make it the true route, it basically just answers all the other unanswered questions in the other 2 routes. And a lot of people hated this route because of its insane plot twist, which is the only thing it was good for. If you are looking for the best route Unlimited Blade Work takes the cake. Ataraxia is basically Tsukihime's Kagetsu Tohya, any route can be played before it, not just Heaven's Feel.

While in sure some people hate it, Heaven's feel is well liked, actually many consider it to be the best, and those that don't usually list it behind UBW. Fate is the one that is generally considered the weakest. I for one think that Heaven's Feel is the best.

9LBW!

SO MUCH GAR

Spoiler

Just because Heaven's Feel is the last route does not make it the true route, it basically just answers all the other unanswered questions in the other 2 routes. And a lot of people hated this route because of its insane plot twist, which is the only thing it was good for. If you are looking for the best route Unlimited Blade Work takes the cake. Ataraxia is basically Tsukihime's Kagetsu Tohya, any route can be played before it, not just Heaven's Feel.

Actually NO route by itself can be played before Ataraxia, there are events in it that do not happen in any previous route. Nasu himself already said that it would be the best not to think too much about it.

Between this one and UBW, id definetely give this one the best route award.

Just because of bad ending #37? 

9LBW!

SO MUCH GAR

since ufotable will be adapting heaven's feel into movie, ill be waiting fer it, rather than reading this.

Spoiler

Spoiler

true Ataraxia does reference event's from each route that only happen in that route it's just more frequent with heaven's feel

Spoiler

its the true route from the Visual Novel that ties into Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

I didn't know this was the true route, but it makes enough sense I suppose. It's just, sort of depressing. Heaven's feel is considered the best and most epic route, in a lot of ways it's the most tragic and depressing, especially when you learn what really happens to Sakura when she at the Matou house. Also, the endings are depressing. The good ending, and the true ending are depressing. I won't say why to avoid spoilers, but it being the True route can't help but bum me out. 

I hated Matou to the core of my being in the 2006 version and I still hate him even more in the latest. I want to see the bastard suffer. I want to see him die again and again. The sight of him makes my eyes bleed from eye-rolling so much from seeing his retarded face. Even Jesus won't save his sorry ass existence. I WANT HIM GONE! 

Best Route? Sakura's PoV?

:D :D :D

its the true route from the Visual Novel that ties into Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Prologue not translated yet :(

Best Route? Sakura's PoV?

:D :D :D

Nobody there to translate the prologue, even if it's in Chinese ?

http://imgur.com/a/qxfFA

The missing first page that isn't on the link above: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/20/1431765493-01.jpg

wtf? HF has a manga? Was this released recently?
If it was : For fuck's sake, the VN was released 9 years ago. Just give it a rest already.

I think this is for upcoming movie so they made it and this is a good adaptation even for old HF :D

Last page is hilarious.

If it was : For fuck's sake, the VN was released 9 years ago. Just give it a rest already.

Yet we got a movie and an anime for UBW despite it being as old as Heaven's Feel. And Fate was the main subject of the first anime adaptation.

I'd say it's about damn time that Heaven's Feel receives the love it deserves.

"blah blah blah foreshadowing"

Well played /a/ well played

It will get a movie, so might as well...

no normal ending pls

I don't believe this. A manga following best route.

YES PLEASE!!! ヽ( ゚ ワ 。)ノ

Sure, the whole "tragic heroine" has been done before, but it doesn't change the fact that Sakura is the most dedicated out of all of the heroines. Plus, the other girls had Shirou cook for them the whole time.

Those KR scans looks awesome. And I need something to distract me from the near-complete lack of surprise the current UBW series has been providing so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics