Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 61votes)

Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel

Alt Names: alt Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel
Author: Type-Moon
Artist: Task Ohna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place in an ordinary Japanese town, Fuyuki City. Hidden from society, there has been a deadly war going on in this town. Seven sorcerers known as "Masters" summon powerful familiars called "Servants," and they all fight each other till the last one. The last one is said to attain the Holy Grail, which will grant them a wish. Only a few know when this War started and what the Holy Grail is, but the war is about to begin again this year.

The main character is Emiya Shirou, who lost his parents in a fire and was adopted by a man who called himself a sorcerer. Admiring his stepfather, he has been training himself to be a sorcerer. However, he had no talent and he could barely use even one type of sorcery. His stepfather has already passed away, and today he's a sorcerer without any skills or knowledge. He is involved in the War of the Holy Grail when he accidentally summons Saber, who is said to be the strongest servant of all...

Heaven's Feel is one of the routes in Fate/stay night. The heroine of this route is Sakura Matou.

Alternate Story:
> Fate/stay night ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fatestay-night-r2340 )
Go to Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

You can easily find on the internet the translated visual novel but if you want to read only the story, you can look on youtube or here : http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/

Does anyone know how often this is supposed to get updated? And can anyone help me out in terms of finding a translated visual novel of HF? I've been dying to read/watch it since I watched fate zero which was like over a year and a half ago already.

Spoilers, dude.

I remember something about the universe considering HF the 'true' route (connecting up with tsukihime or something) but yeah, all the routes (even the magical girl one, yes, and all the unmentioned infite other routes) are canon...

coz Zelretch

Tsukihime happens before F/SN, so it Tsukihime is connected to all routes, if that is what you're talking about xD

lol, if I remember right, there was no "good" end to HF, just the true end, and the normal end... wasn't even a happy enough route to get a good end :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoilers aside, so far this is looking like a pretty decent adaptation.

at least he apparently gets better in the epilogue of UBW.

I remember something about the universe considering HF the 'true' route (connecting up with tsukihime or something) but yeah, all the routes (even the magical girl one, yes, and all the unmentioned infite other routes) are canon...

coz Zelretch

Nope.

None of the routes are true cannon, yet they are cannon, 

UBW is also said to be "truth" as is the original fate route (pretty sure it's cannon for archer though)

No no, you got it all wrong

Major Spoilers incoming!

Spoiler

coz Zelretch

no HF is the true route, the story (not that there is a proper book of it yet) continues after HF with the last holy grail war (without a grail) and has lord El-Melloi II (waiver is back) it's basically a full on war to destroy the grail once and for all.

No no, you got it all wrong

Major Spoilers incoming!

Spoiler

Just because Heaven's Feel is the last route does not make it the true route, it basically just answers all the other unanswered questions in the other 2 routes. And a lot of people hated this route because of its insane plot twist, which is the only thing it was good for. If you are looking for the best route Unlimited Blade Work takes the cake. Ataraxia is basically Tsukihime's Kagetsu Tohya, any route can be played before it, not just Heaven's Feel.

no HF is the true route, the story (not that there is a proper book of it yet) continues after HF with the last holy grail war (without a grail) and has lord El-Melloi II (waiver is back) it's basically a full on war to destroy the grail once and for all.

I didn't know this was the true route, but it makes enough sense I suppose. It's just, sort of depressing. Heaven's feel is considered the best and most epic route, in a lot of ways it's the most tragic and depressing, especially when you learn what really happens to Sakura when she at the Matou house. Also, the endings are depressing. The good ending, and the true ending are depressing. I won't say why to avoid spoilers, but it being the True route can't help but bum me out. 

lol, if I remember right, there was no "good" end to HF, just the true end, and the normal end... wasn't even a happy enough route to get a good end :P

Please, don't start another route war here xD

@Everybody: Their is no 'True' Route. All routes are canon, due

(Slight Spoilers)

Spoiler

In General, and from Polls i've seen online, the order of fanfavs. is as follows
UBW is slightly more liked then HF, and both of them them are much much more liked then Fate. However, don't forget that Fate is the route that sets the rules, so it's needed (even if i don't like it much)

While HF is my absolute favourite, the route and it's Heroine (Sakura) polarize the fandom, Some really like Them, some only the route, and some hate them both. Sakura is Especially polarizing. Infact, you can find alot of so called ''Sakura Wars'' and ''HF wars'' on the net.

Also, don't forget that HF is the last route for a reason. It builds on knowledge you need from Fate and UBW. 

And F/HA is a 'Sequel' to all 3 routes, not only HF.

Hope that clears some stuff up :)

No, it can't. There are events that happen in all three routes that are not accounted in Hollow Ataraxia.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think you got one thing wrong.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoilers aside, so far this is looking like a pretty decent adaptation.

No its not, atraxia is an amalgamation of three routes and can be followed after any one of them. 

Spoiler

No, it can't. There are events that happen in all three routes that are not accounted in Hollow Ataraxia.

Spoiler

Maybe if the UBW series and HF movies sell well they'll make a tsukihime anime

One was already made, and the general consensus is that it's trash.

By the way, I was talking about a visual novel remake.

Still waiting for the VN remake here, assuming they will make one. Sacchin is waiting for her route since 2000!

Maybe if the UBW series and HF movies sell well they'll make a tsukihime anime

In other hand, Tsukhime doesn't get much love.

Still waiting for the VN remake here, assuming they will make one. Sacchin is waiting for her route since 2000!

dont forget this is also the true FSN route as this route ties into fate ataraxia

No its not, atraxia is an amalgamation of three routes and can be followed after any one of them. 

Spoiler

Man... they need to give this franchise a rest. Too much milking from one series

In other hand, Tsukhime doesn't get much love.

Emiya is like the Big Brother Sakura never had. But hey, at least, she can bang him, am I right?

dont forget this is also the true FSN route as this route ties into fate ataraxia

Atraxia is as related to FSN as Carnival Phantasm or Prisma is.

While in sure some people hate it, Heaven's feel is well liked, actually many consider it to be the best, and those that don't usually list it behind UBW. Fate is the one that is generally considered the weakest. I for one think that Heaven's Feel is the best.

Someone has to approve the chapter 02 (11 hours, i removed the one from 13 hours)

http://vatoto.com/read/_/326863/fatestay-night-heavens-feel_v01_ch02_by_beasts-lair

wtf? HF has a manga? Was this released recently?
If it was : For fuck's sake, the VN was released 9 years ago. Just give it a rest already.

Well why not, it's hyping up the upcoming movie. And HF never has been adapted before, so why not now?

The only thing I can't really handle about Heaven's Feel is...

Spoiler

I think you got one thing wrong.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics