Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 66votes)

Kami-sama Gakuen @ Armeria

Alt Names: alt 神之学院alt 神サマ学園@あるめりあ
Author: Kakizaki Muku
Artist: Kakizaki Muku
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagawa Rokuhana is a student from Armeria - a school where only 30 students are attending.
Little did Yanagawa realized that she was actually the chosen one by God to protect the world from the almighty, God of the Death.
Go to Kami-sama Gakuen @ Armeria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

I've completely lost the plot, but I can't...look away.

Like seriously, this manga is getting surreal. It's still mightily enjoyable and I'm glad I'm reading it, but yeah...fucking surreal.

I'm dying from how cute this all is halp

OH WOW THE CONTRIVANCE

THE NAKED, UNABASHED CONTRIVANCE

THE SHEER GAUL OF IT

STARING YOU STRAIGHT IN THE EYE

UNFLINCHING

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

This isn't a part of the story my kid sister told me about. It's the part I inadvertently found in the back of a notebook she'd accidentally left open on her desk. It's the part I never, ever mention seeing, putting the notebook back precisely where I found it, but being unable to stop myself ruffling up her hair into a frizzy mess the time I saw her, with no explanation, because oh my god how embarrassingly adorable can you get?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

omg the cliche,

the feeling that it's obviously played out by the Kiss God

whahahaha

let me lol in my bed

while I wish I could be there with the Director and Kiss God spying together

on the little flower

...sorry for the weird poem, I couldn't help myself :D

My response to this chapter:
qhMbkGi.jpg

Draw the legs better dammit!

Valkyrie my ass. That outfit looks awful ridiculous to me. ->Anime "Walküren" are laughable.

As long as she's cute, doesn't matter :D

.............I think i'll shy away from this manga..

Shoujo are nice once in a while :D

This manga is filled with tropes but if you don't take it seriously, it's a really cute read. The main female lead reminds me of Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. XD

The story isn't that bad actually; it's just the names. Makes me wonder if the translators are unintentionally trolling - the result of direct translation instead of using personal finesse for the names. 

Oh man, this is just maximum chuunibyou. You could spend your entire life distilling and refining the purest possible essence of adolescent fantasy escapism, and you wouldn't get anything half as embarrassing as naming someone "White Flowers of Ultimate Holiness". It's amazing. I'm kind of in love, everything is just so sweet and completely lacking in self-awareness. It feels like I'm listening to my kid sister happily explain the story she's made up with her toys.

Oh man, this is just maximum chuunibyou. You could spend your entire life distilling and refining the purest possible essence of adolescent fantasy escapism, and you wouldn't get anything half as embarrassing as naming someone "White Flowers of Ultimate Holiness". It's amazing. I'm kind of in love, everything is just so sweet and completely lacking in self-awareness. It feels like I'm listening to my kid sister happily explain the story she's made up with her toys.

Spoiler

Valkyrie my ass. That outfit looks awful ridiculous to me. ->Anime "Walküren" are laughable.

Spoiler

Holy hell. Two weeks per fifty pages?

Don't burn yourselves out, lads.

Woooww *^*

Spoiler

The cover and settings reminds me with Mahouka.

Onii-sama is that you?

Not a bad manga but were only in chapter 2

That hair must be a pain in the arse to draw.

I would continue reading if their names were a bit more tamed.

Those names, my god those are embarrassing.  They're worse than the names in Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun

this art is pretty cool and really make me want to know what's gonna happen now so a follow one

oh, yep. i'm into this.

Ohhh this looks good. Gods and what not *___*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics