Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 63votes)

Red Night Eve

Alt Names: alt レッドナイト・イヴalt Rednight Eve
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Yokoyama Kouji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysterySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hana, a high-schooler that is known as the cutest girl in school, gets pulled into a supernatural event while on a beach trip with her friends. This event, called a "Red Night Eve" involves a transformed extremely massive shark, which targets Hana while she's swimming! Luckily, she's rescued by the siblings Yayako and Yuuto Kagimori, students from her school who know all about these occurrences, and who even have a support program AI named Acacia in their tablet to help them. Not long after, Hana and the siblings are involved in another event, this time involving her precious class pet parakeet being transformed into something monstrous. With all these supernatural events, Hana's life is never going to be the same!
Go to Red Night Eve Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Righteous cause to kill sharks. Poor shark-chan.

it's from the creator of Trinity Seven, the explanation will be better, the flow not so much I believe

but the humour is gonna be great and ecchi xD

the type of MC that know he's a pervert and does things anyway and straight-faced

Now that you mention it, the Male MC's character does remind me of Arata, haha this will be good.

Forgive me for saying this, but i like this artist's art better than the one in charge of Trinity Seven, so for now this excite me more than Trinity Seven.

She just hold the D mmm...

Oh?

An action manga with a girl MC whose a part of a Male MC's Harem?

My Initial Valuation based on First Chapter only:

-The Male calmly avoid girl's advance because he knows he will lose control, Nice.

-While she act fussy, the Female MC adapts to things fast, Good.

-Most of the character introduced now has a cool, calm, and mature aura but still has humor, I Like It.

-The explanation for explained powers are too simple, Wish it became better later on.

-The Story flow are not really good, but the story itself for now is interesting, Wish it became better later on.

I'm having a good hope for this one.

it's from the creator of Trinity Seven, the explanation will be better, the flow not so much I believe

but the humour is gonna be great and ecchi xD

the type of MC that know he's a pervert and does things anyway and straight-faced

Oh?

An action manga with a girl MC whose a part of a Male MC's Harem?

My Initial Valuation based on First Chapter only:

-The Male calmly avoid girl's advance because he knows he will lose control, Nice.

-While she act fussy, the Female MC adapts to things fast, Good.

-Most of the character introduced now has a cool, calm, and mature aura but still has humor, I Like It.

-The explanation for explained powers are too simple, Wish it became better later on.

-The Story flow are not really good, but the story itself for now is interesting, Wish it became better later on.

I'm having a good hope for this one.

She bears a D-Part in her boobs LOL

hope this ends as a comedy just like jitsu wa watashi wa

The premise is somewhat interesting and the art is good, but the context seems so convoluted and the way it was told was pretty terrible. It was like "Here is Character A. She is a person. Here is Character B. He is a slightly above average person who knows stuff. Here is Character C. She is OP." A bit too cut and dry for my taste.

I would get O-Parts, but D-Parts?......... No wonder they're attracted to girls :D

Spoiler

Was wondering when this was going to get an english release. Thank you imperial scans

OMFG! Finally! A translation! I've been waiting for this for ages! \o/ Thanks Imperial Scans!

Muy buena!

Interesante... / Interesting...

Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics