Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 325votes)

Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet

Alt Names: alt 寄宿学校のジュリエットalt Boarding School Julietalt 기숙학교의 줄리엣alt KUSHUKU GAKKOU NO ALICE
Author: Kaneda Yousuke
Artist: Kaneda Yousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Juliet Percia and Inudzuka Romeo are archenemies. They lead two high school dormitories from two rivaling countries. Both factions are dead set on defeating the other to gain control over the island they have to share. Beneath the feuding exterior, however, Percia and Inudzuka long for love and peace for their budding relationship...
Go to Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

571 Comments

There is no way this oneshot going nisekoi if getting serialized because mc alrdy in love with heroine. Unless they making the prequel story on how they fall in love.

you'd be surprised how many ways the industry has to butt fk an idea with potential till it becomes generic harem sh*t. as a side note did you read the oneshot for nisekoi?

couldnt stop laughing... at the bench >_>

It got classified as ecchi for panties showing up 1 time? Oo

I too think the name wasn't so good but it might have to do with the cat motif for the British dorm.

The guy has Inu(=dog) in his name, so it's obvious.

Well, if they had any pride to begin with, they wouldn't live in a "cats dorm" or a "dogs dorm"...

I liked this oneshot, hope it gets serialized even if it does become another nisekoi

There is no way this oneshot going nisekoi if getting serialized because mc alrdy in love with heroine. Unless they making the prequel story on how they fall in love.

You say that now but you'll wish they didn't if they pulled another nisekoi

This has btr grills nywayz

One thing that always bothers me is the remarkably bad japanese naming of foreigners. Seriously, Persia? Not that there are no women in Britain named Persia, there may be, but I can think of a boat load o' names better than that for a british woman. Aside from that the story does seem quite interesting.

I too think the name wasn't so good but it might have to do with the cat motif for the British dorm.

Page 7 and i already got a heart attack..

I liked this oneshot, hope it gets serialized even if it does become another nisekoi

Best one shot I've read in forever. Hope it gets serialized.

One thing that always bothers me is the remarkably bad japanese naming of foreigners. Seriously, Persia? Not that there are no women in Britain named Persia, there may be, but I can think of a boat load o' names better than that for a british woman. Aside from that the story does seem quite interesting.

Best one shot I've read in forever. Hope it gets serialized.

this is pretty cute crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

too much dumb comedy, makes it feel like nisekoi

if this gets a serialization, it needs to balace comedy out

Nisekoi + Kiniro Mosaic = This?
I can dig it.

Spoiler

This is a reverse Nisekoi I would follow with big interest, not that shit of clichekoi with stuff stolen from every decent romance manga in the last 20 years.

I wonder how they start liking each other. Or maybe just another love in the first sight.

Onidere, is that you? Hopefully it'll get serialised, looks interesting enough.

overall nice oneshot

please don't ruin it by making half assed serialization

like Nisekoi?

This oneshot is nice, but I hoping that this will become full series or something similar to this that is full series. 

That was pretty dashed silly.  In a good way.

overall nice oneshot

please don't ruin it by making half assed serialization

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics