Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 325votes)

Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet

Alt Names: alt 寄宿学校のジュリエットalt Boarding School Julietalt 기숙학교의 줄리엣alt KUSHUKU GAKKOU NO ALICE
Author: Kaneda Yousuke
Artist: Kaneda Yousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Juliet Percia and Inudzuka Romeo are archenemies. They lead two high school dormitories from two rivaling countries. Both factions are dead set on defeating the other to gain control over the island they have to share. Beneath the feuding exterior, however, Percia and Inudzuka long for love and peace for their budding relationship...
Go to Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

571 Comments

s-so cute.

Lovely series!
FOLLOWED!

It begins....

you should visit their website :/

Your awful! Hidoi! SAITE! KUZU! GOMI! You were so jealous that you couldn't even stand 15 mins of my happiness? (TT.TT)

Well, thanks for informing about this :) ....................Actually, forget that, you @##$$$%$  :P

OMG! YES! FINALLY! MY VANILLA IS HEEEEEERE!

Oh yes! Great news!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for picking up the series

you should visit their website :/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for picking up the series

Edit: Thanks for doing ch-1 & here's hoping someone would come along & pick this puppy up  ^_^

Nice, I really liked the one-shot. Hope it progresses nicely and will be more interesting in the long run.

Serialied!!!

Not sure if this is a good news for me but... This series got serialized! 

any1 know if it's weekly bi-weekly or monthly ?

Not sure if this is a good news for me but... This series got serialized! 

I liked this one shot a lot, hehe. I hope it gets serialized. And I also hope it doesn't turn out like Nisekoi. 

this doesn't look like nisekoi it's more like the real romeo and juliet bath for young people. This is better than that shiti of nisekoi. (i speack spanish sorry for my orthography or anything a bright rong)

Esto no se parece a Nisekoi es mas como la verdadera Romeo y Julieta pero para personas jóvenes. Esto es mejor que esa mierda de Nisekoi.

If Persia can through a row boat, just imagine what kind of crazy fights everyone else is having.

OMG that ending was so HHHHNNNGGHH!

Plot twist if it gets continued. Everyone in the dorms is in love with the other side and they are all keeping up the act to keep from getting lynched.
I'd much better than more generic harem trash.

That would explain why no one seems to have died yet. And why the two dorm buildings are right next to each other.
Not enough meat

The story is good, the art is awesome

but if it get serialized and become some shit harem manga like nisekoi,
it's better stay as oneshot.

Why are the countries specifically Britain and Japan? I know this is not the best genre to complain about realism but there is only so much my suspension of disbelief can take.

... sigh, okay whatever. In the end this is just another wish fulfilment manga for japanese dudes. I was hoping with that art they'd create a more interesting story.

Am I the only one who thinks that Alice =/= Juliet?

you'd be surprised how many ways the industry has to butt fk an idea with potential till it becomes generic harem sh*t. as a side note did you read the oneshot for nisekoi?

I do read the oneshot for nisekoi but the case is that their love is forced instead of mutual feelings. But I guess you were right, the girl at right corner at pg 6 seems to have feelings for mc so harem might be hinted and vice versa for the heroine too. 

Another crazy way to butt fk the idea is of course ntr. (lol, vanilla fangirls will be mad)

Love the art <3 Hope we can read moar from this artist soon, not necessarily a serialization of this.

Its like they've combined the best elements of Nisekoi and Onidere!  Hope it gets serilaized, this is certainly a new artist to follow!  And on that note, does anybody know what magazine this was published in?

Plot twist if it gets continued. Everyone in the dorms is in love with the other side and they are all keeping up the act to keep from getting lynched.

I'd much better than more generic harem trash.

Hahaha! Stupid in an enjoyable way.

hahahahahaha          'good night'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics