Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 30votes)

Nani mo Nai Kedo Sora wa Aoi

Alt Names: alt 何もないけど空は青いalt 何も無いけど空は青いalt Nanimo Nai Kedo Sora wa Aoialt Nanimonaikedo Sora wa Aoialt There Isn't Anywhere But the Sky's Blue
Author: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Artist: Iinuma Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Scientists predicted an imminent meteor impact on Earth that would annihilate civilization, but contrary to their prediction, the meteor missed Earth. Though avoiding immediate destruction, humanity found that the meteor left behind something in its wake, something that would change the course of civilization forever: a new form of bacteria that ate through all known metals.

Facing this new era where all metals turn to ash, Jinkichi and his classmates will have to survive with little help from the Japanese government. Some of his classmates have already begun to understand that the norms of the past have collapsed, and lawlessness will be the new law. Jinkichi will have to protect himself as well as his classmates from the violence that ensues.
Go to Nani mo Nai Kedo Sora wa Aoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

The premise is so similar to I'll Wind, a science fiction novel where a bacteria eats all plastics and petroleum products/byproducts.

Artistic licence.

I keep mine in my wallet.  You never know when you'll need it.

So it's not only iron but all metal in general mmm...~?

And how about structural steel (which also contain iron), if they corroded too almost all building will collapse, or  they can't corrode something covered/coated mmm...~?

Artistic licence.

And how about structural steel (which also contain iron), if they corroded too almost all building will collapse, or  they can't corrode something covered/coated mmm...~?

I assume metal hidden from air, deep inside the concrete isn't affected as fast as the rest of openly visible metal structures.

Also - I guess the manga is a bit more light-hearted in tone than I anticipated. Page 22 - yuri route unlocked?

I wish they had made this a little more clear. I'm hoping we'll find out as the story progresses. This situation would be hell on earth if this really happened. Almost all the prisons throughout the world would collapse and tons of killers, rapists, and crazies would be released simultaneously.

Will rea d but this group seems like they are doing so much stuff that Im afraid they get burnt out and series like these will end up unfinished and abandoned.

Goddamn aliens, always coming to our planet and fucking things up. We oughta elect Trump, he'll build a space wall to keep them damn illegal aliens out.

^ I like your thinking. Lol.

Goddamn aliens, always coming to our planet and fucking things up. We oughta elect Trump, he'll build a space wall to keep them damn illegal aliens out.

No metal in the world though. Can't go "shiny and chrome".

...and frankly, even the head delinquent kid doesn't look like he'd have the balls to pull off the original Toecutter role.

You young'uns.... back in my days, we had none'a this shiny'n chrome nonsense.... get... get offa my lawn!

now I 100% expect to see a Mad Max reference.

No metal in the world though. Can't go "shiny and chrome".

...and frankly, even the head delinquent kid doesn't look like he'd have the balls to pull off the original Toecutter role.
Woah someone actually did this series... Thanks Jaimini Scans!

A good start, lots of possibilities for where this could go.

now I 100% expect to see a Mad Max reference.

who straps on the leather first?

For some reason, the art is really enticing.

Oh, I just realized who the author was, Nishimori Hiroyuki of "Kyou Kara Ore Wa!" fame. After realizing that, read back over some of the chapter and could see this artist also applied a lot of Nishimori's style to his own (like character features, expressions, how some of the camera shots were laid out), which is a nice thing to integrate.

Nishimori Hiroyuki can be a bit hit or miss with some of his manga, but when he's on point there is something about the tone of his manga I really enjoy. Definitely following this.

Seems pretty interesting so far.

Looks like going to be survival story but not against zombies/aliens/monster and the like, but against outlaw / violent people.

I read the first chapter and I already have a ship. Insta-follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics