Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 139votes)

Nyan-Nyan Cantata

Alt Names:
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Oneshot OneshotSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Nyan-Nyan Cantata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

21 Comments

These are oneshots added to the Scum's wish tankoubons and there's one for every volume (5 by now). Read them on crunchyroll.

Oh, that why my cats are gone one by one. I just found the reason, lol.

... I hope my cat doesn't end up trying to leave me like that

*read other people reviews... How sad can this be *swagly read *finished reading *cuddles every cat in the house crying

Probably don't have anyone like that to me ;/

Reminded me of short OVA 'She and Her Cat, Their Standing Points'

So sweet.

a short but cute story.

I know most people find this sort of love story.

but for me. it reminds me of my cat.

though she is already old, have extra skin some where around her belly, gradually lose her sharp olfaction, lose teeth, have troubles climbing around, for me, she is still a little sibling, as she was years ago

i know that feel bro.....

Cute but sad in more than one way

omg im crying 

And then her tail split in two and she ate him.

Cats die too quick q.q

If I'm ever to get a pet on my own, I'll get me a parakeet that lives on for 60-90 years :(

Birds usually outlive their owners so when they get passed to a new owner they usually die cause of depression :/

My heart can't stand this :'(

I was about to go to bed. Thought I'd check batoto and see if anything interesting came up before sleeping.

Guess I'll be staying up for another hour or two while the moodiness goes away. I wish I could fly back home and cuddle my own cats right now...

Damn feels, so early in the morning..

Thanks for this oneshot, I felt a little sad while reading it but I liked how it ended.

Cats die too quick q.q

If I'm ever to get a pet on my own, I'll get me a parakeet that lives on for 60-90 years :(

For the love of god...please don't. You'll regret it...

Cats die too quick q.q

the tears... just reminded of my deceased cat mmm...

Yeah.  Thinking of our Juliet . . . she used to sleep in between me and my wife at night with her paws pushing my wife away giving her that "You hussy, stay away from my man!" look . . . 

the tears... just reminded of my deceased cat mmm...

I think I keep forgetting "love" doesn't have to mean "romance". Story was short, but sweet.

a short but cute story.

I know most people find this sort of love story.

but for me. it reminds me of my cat.

though she is already old, have extra skin some where around her belly, gradually lose her sharp olfaction, lose teeth, have troubles climbing around, for me, she is still a little sibling, as she was years ago

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics