Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 24votes)

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Coda

Alt Names: alt 四月は君の嘘 Codaalt Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Coda
Author: Arakawa Naoshi
Artist: Arakawa Naoshi
Genres: Music MusicRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Special volume released with the DVD of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
A story from Kousei and Tsubaki's childhood.
Go to Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Coda Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

I'm really glad to see this coda show up here.  The original manga was one of the best I have read in a month of Sundays, and the first chapter of this was a great supplement to it.  Thanks, Arakawa Sensei, for a great story, and thanks, EGS, for bringing it to us.

I knew he played well, but I didn't expect that Kousei was such an awesome kid overall. I would've loved to see him grow up that way. But he didn't, and the happy times seen here really put his future misery in perspective. Not to mention Tsubaki's part. This is seriously saturated with feels.

Also, I love how Kaori doesn't even show up and the chapter still explains so much about her.

...So THAT'S where the talking cat came from ...

shit. the flood (of tears)'s coming back.

I like how this is titled "Coda". It's a nice musical touch.

Right in the feelings. 

OVA material

Aw yess.

How many chapters this will have?

Not 100% certain on this one, but I believe there should be a total of 5 chapters. We don't have the raws for the following chapters yet, so if anyone has them, please please please donate them to us :)

But where is CC and IC?

Aw yess.

How many chapters this will have?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics