Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 142votes)

Sui Youbi

Alt Names: alt ภรรยามือใหม่หัวใจต๊ะติ๊งโหน่งalt スイようびalt Suiyoubi
Author: Shiomura Yu
Artist: Shiomura Yu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Sui, a native from an unspecified foreign country. She has moved to Japan to get married and this story revolves around her adapting to Japanese culture and life…
Go to Sui Youbi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is this, no talking yotsubato????? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

250 Comments

I really don't know how to feel about this.  On one hand, the idea of arranged marriage through exploitation or otherwise keeps floating in my head, on the other hand the art is really cute, so I want to disregard it...

you really can't help but fall in love with sui!

I confused this manga to be Wakaki Tamiki 's work since the main character in the cover looks sort of familiar

What kind of magical 3rd-world country could she come from where they don't know what mirrors are?

I really don't know how to feel about this.  On one hand, the idea of arranged marriage through exploitation or otherwise keeps floating in my head, on the other hand the art is really cute, so I want to disregard it...

Spoiler

that's both cute and a little heart wrenching at the same time.

Spelling is wrong. It's spelled

Spoiler

Why you gotta be so cool Sui LOL

I'm getting a Yotsuba vibe from this..

And that's not a bad thing.

The blank-eyed expressions are so good.

Her clothes; thats native american clothes right...

ehhh.. she's getting married...well didnt read the desc.. i thot she was adopted to the family...

theres not really enough detail to make it distinctive, and its more stereotypical than factual. You could say shes a pacific islander because the eyes on the masks are done in a style thats very common throughout the pacific, but its just a mishmash of "tribal" stuff thats about as authentic as the knickknacks at applebees 

I'm getting a Yotsuba vibe from this..

And that's not a bad thing.

All she needs now are cat ears and she'd be more than perfect. XD

Tan skinned tribal loli waifu ahooooy

On the one hand, the girl's cute. On the other hand, what kind of good-natured naive exotic mute girl isn't going to be cute?

To be honest, I'm trying really hard to avoid thinking about the circumstances that would make an (underaged?) girl leave her culture to marry a Japanese man. I realize this is just a series you enjoy without putting much thought into it, but ugh, her every trait makes her seem less like a person and more like the new household pet.

But oh what an adorable pet she is.

They'll probably come up with some soppy little backstory later, but we can deal with that when the time comes. For now, let's all just indulge in the loli goodness kreygasm.png

Her clothes; thats native american clothes right...

ehhh.. she's getting married...well didnt read the desc.. i thot she was adopted to the family...

Lol legal lolis do exist in the world, if you search Asia well enough, South specifically.

My wife? damn i think her age are around 13-14 years old.

This manga is problematic.

But I still came.

we typically call girls like that "kuudere", it's wonderful right?

No, that's not what kuudere is at all. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere

Neat.

Cute even though I don't have it figured out yet.  She's definitely too young to be married and I cant place her origin.  Shes the kind of native american stereotype that doesn't really exist anymore. 

For now, Ill consider it cute and hope it somehow stays clear of creepy in future chapters. 

seeing how dark her skin tone is, it's obvious she comes from the tropics or subtropics. Seeing how she likes the plains, she can't really be from the forests, and that feathery hair ornament reminds me too much of the picture book "indians" of North America.

Also, the looks of her tell me she's not "of legal marriage age" concerning Japanese law (i.e. 16 years old), so pointing out she's from an Indian tribe somewhere in America might hit the spot.

About that "coodere", I just think that she might not be able to speak Japanese yet (the description and the first chapter don't really match, though, it says she's going to Japan to marry while in the chapter she's already his "wife" before she entered their home for the first time) while she seems to understand it quite well...

Wow, being silent can also be extremely adorable lol

we typically call girls like that "kuudere", it's wonderful right?

Spoiler

that's both cute and a little heart wrenching at the same time.

her every trait makes her seem less like a person and more like the new household pet.

I hope something will change later.

On the one hand, the girl's cute. On the other hand, what kind of good-natured naive exotic mute girl isn't going to be cute?

To be honest, I'm trying really hard to avoid thinking about the circumstances that would make an (underaged?) girl leave her culture to marry a Japanese man. I realize this is just a series you enjoy without putting much thought into it, but ugh, her every trait makes her seem less like a person and more like the new household pet.

Read too many hentai...my mind is full of fuck, can't enjoy this manga fully.

Ok ok I'll instafollow

Wow, being silent can also be extremely adorable lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics