Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 27votes)

Mahou Shoujo Kokone wa Kakukatariki

Alt Names: alt 魔法少女ここねはかく語りきalt Thus Spoke Magical Girl Kokone
Author: Nanaroku
Artist: Nanaroku
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyMecha MechaSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I met a Mahou Shoujo; and so began my story--
"Then I will become a Mahou Shoujo!" In order to save Hoshi Karen, the Mahou Shoujo who had protected her even while being pursued by tanks. Kokone, who was entrusted with Karen's Grimoire, decides to become that which is acknowledged as a "Calamity" by the world... A Mahou Shoujo!
Go to Mahou Shoujo Kokone wa Kakukatariki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

Pretty crazyass manga here, not at all what I was expecting. I like this puella style magical girl trend.

he more I read this, the more I'm lost.

I'm not a fan of mecha, but that tank-samurai is cool.

Also: graceful magical girl teaparty.

chapter 8: "COMBINE, COMBINE!" *smacks* "No, not that way!"

And i want the power to induce a repelling force between someone and their clothes.

Finally, a mahou shoujo that knows whats important!

Loli mahou shoujos!

Even tho she can turn them into her "minions" the Machines still have their own Intellect in such a way they're still loyal to their original objectives as said Machines. Only difference is they will now help you as their masters, but will not inflict fatal harm to any of their original allies.

The Machines are basically "nice people" LOL.

And man... this world is harsh for Otakus and Mahou Shoujo lovers... poor guys have to hid or give up their precious collections >_<

And why is it only Japan that gets "magical people"? the other races are too crappy to have any? LOL....

Nah, American's get aliens and UFO all the time. They'll send an army of Predators(now allies) and power armored Marines to control the situation

mahou shoujo Panzer. pretty interesting.

Wow, new chapter.  Thanks!

"Radical Nonoha".  So that's where she gets her unshakeable befriending-ness from.

I am liking this stealing ppls cloth with technomagic...

where can I get a Cogii-san? best thing ever.

I promise I won't abuses it.... much...

Might as well add in that glove to trap girls in walls....

UltimatePervertTechnomagic....

*starts reading chapter 5*

Welp, looks like I need to start from the beginning again...

It seem like magic is a form of advanced technology. They have monopoly as the founder of technology, I think?

I wonder if later the other countries assault japan. Then because japan is capable to fend off their assault they demand japan to share the technology to develop their own mahou shoujo. Maybe later we can have one become mahou shounen.

Them's pretty radical thoughts. First mahou shounen leads us to mahou jousei and mahou seinen... it's a slippery slope until we arrive at mahou obasama pretty tsubaki: who fights evil with the powers of alzheimers and her magical false teeth, Nomnom-kun.

Even tho she can turn them into her "minions" the Machines still have their own Intellect in such a way they're still loyal to their original objectives as said Machines. Only difference is they will now help you as their masters, but will not inflict fatal harm to any of their original allies.

And man... this world is harsh for Otakus and Mahou Shoujo lovers... poor guys have to hid or give up their precious collections >_<

And why is it only Japan that gets "magical people"? the other races are too crappy to have any? LOL....

It seem like magic is a form of advanced technology. They have monopoly as the founder of technology, I think?

I wonder if later the other countries assault japan. Then because japan is capable to fend off their assault they demand japan to share the technology to develop their own mahou shoujo. Maybe later we can have one become mahou shounen.

I'd like to point out that the name of the manga is a reference to the philosophical novel Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

instant of destroying every tank/weapon she see, she could use the 'Takeover' magic to make all them her minion, rising a army of mecha. since this is Shounen genre, of course it won't turn into that stuff like Code Geass or Guilty Crown... :P

instant of destroying every tank/weapon she see, she could use the 'Takeover' magic to make all them her minion, rising a army of mecha. since this is Shounen genre, of course it won't turn into that stuff like Code Geass or Guilty Crown... :P

Tank mecha? Relavent to my interests.

my god... that... I couldn't bear enough to finish watching that anime... omg...

you really should you know. might as well watch the movies instead of the anime- the first for quick recap, the second to know what happened at the end of the anime, and the third only if you really want to know what happens next.

Spoiler

yeah reading this while listen to this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ

my god... that... I couldn't bear enough to finish watching that anime... omg...

Ooh, I like this. I'm a regular sucker for mahou shoujo stuff and the manga's premise and theme are interesting. The artwork... well, it looks nice enough. It can only improve from here, I guess.

Here's hoping that it takes itself seriously enough to be good. It may not be as promising or even similar, but I somehow got a Gakkou Gurashi vibe here. And that's a good thing.

yeah reading this while listen to this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwquipMpsiQ

I wouldn't say evil powers maybe super paranoid
Spoiler

So, is this classified as deconstruction?

Well, at the very least I expect them to give me more of the philosophical side next.

I dunno, mecha x magical girl with yuri fanservice makes it relevant enough to my interests to give this a cautious follow.

Only problem I have with this manga is that it wavers between being a light-hearted school life story and a darker 'army vs persons of mass destruction' story. Don't think they will, but if the kid gloves come off, there's potential.

Um. What?

The powers that be are evil, idiot protagonist gets uber-power, somehow manages to save the world.

Business as usual.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics