Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 82votes)

Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto

Alt Names: alt なのは洋菓子店のいい仕事alt Le travail de qualité de la pâtisserie Nanohaalt The Quality Work of Pâtisserie Nanoha
Author: Wakaki Tamiki
Artist: Wakaki Tamiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A pastry shop with filled delectable sweets on the hillside run by three brothers, Thyme, Sage, and Parsley. An otome's dream is it not? Well, hopes crushed.

Nanoha bakery is run by a lifeless genius baker, a motivated novice baker and shopkeeper, and a child. Facing rivalries, low sales, and debt, Sage tries to save the family bakery! Along the way, he meets some interesting characters.

From the creator of The World God Only Knows
Go to Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Doomed to fail New Window genesic123
  • 4 Replies
Topic about donating for raws New Window Mana Light
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

I just came for the 2d girls. In more than one way if you know what I mean.

Dear translators: the brothers' names are Thyme, Sage, and Parsley. These are all common cooking herbs.

I'm guessing their names are a romanised of version of the herbs. A little more subtle than just naming them as plants, but I could be wrong.

Dear translators: the brothers' names are Thyme, Sage, and Parsley. These are all common cooking herbs.

Hm. Well, its nice to see a different type of first chapter.

happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292Wakaki Tamiki!? 

I dont think Tamiki-sensei hit the mark this time, series doesnt look that interesting

I'd read anything from The World God Only Knows' Tamiki-sensei.

No english Scanlation?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics