Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 46votes)

Haken no Kouki Altina

Alt Names: alt Altina the Sword Princessalt 覇剣の皇姫アルティーナalt 霸剑的皇姬阿尔缇娜
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Aomine Tsubasa & Kagimushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Regis, an incapable soldier, who is bad at both sword and archery that only reads books. He meets a girl at the remote region where he was transferred to. Red hair crimson eyes princess Altina who wields the supreme ruler's sword. She was appointed to become the commander of the army of the remote region despite being fourteen years old, simply for being the illegitimate child of the Emperor. However, she is holding onto her big dream without being depressed in the environment she is in. "I trust you".
Go to Haken no Kouki Altina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Japanese Raws for Altina New Window banisher
  • 0 Replies

39 Comments

thx for picking up the manga Let it Go Scans .... but why did you butcher the naming of the places and characters, oh god why !?!

I mean, it reads worse than engrish

it ain't so difficult when so much efforts has already been done by Skythewood and others.

7 volumes of the LN are done and dusted. the 8th will be this august

ie:

"Prince Latreille" (rather than some neverending latreyu)

"Regis Auric"

"Beilschmidt regiment"

"The border town Turnvale"

"I can't find the new release by Cello. Or Count Ludocell. Or Professor Illusi... Are they sold out?"

"The one who employed me is Marquis Thénezay"

"Marie Garter Argentina Belgaria"

"Flame Emperor" (rather than lanbelulfram)

please use Claudette instead of Clauditte

thanks in advance

A love story between Brains and Brawn. They are probably both people who are ostracized for being interested in things that are unpopular for the people of their genders. Women generally aren't sword wielders in medieval society. And men generally are expected to fight.  

I've been thinking about reading this for a while, since I like smart MCs. I know mangaupdates lists the novel as a harem. How heavy does the story lean into that genre? 

it doesn't. there are slight romance, but nothing ever comes about it as of the latest translation.

Low I have to say. Regis and Altina is the main and other characters have their own man.

I have to admit, I love a good harem, however, with that said, I rather have my harems 'real' where the MC earns each and every girl.  Kinda like the guy in Hare-kon, the kid in Youkai Shoujo and Minato in Sekirei (we won't discuss the MC's here... just saying...)  

That said, It'd be nice if yea, there was rivals but I'd love to see another 'Kazuya' (Freezing) who grows and earns his place next to his woman's side... be she a untouchable empress candidate or not...

I've been thinking about reading this for a while, since I like smart MCs. I know mangaupdates lists the novel as a harem. How heavy does the story lean into that genre? 

Low I have to say. Regis and Altina is the main and other characters have their own man.

Four words and a comma into that description and I'm opting out.  

"Regis, an incapable soldier, who is bad at both sword and archery that only reads books"

Okay, lay it on me, is this guy another beta-kun like the description would have me believe? 

I wish I could tell you no, but from the first chapter, I'm not holding out hope.

I feel like the author was trying for an Ikta Solork main character, but made him too dense to actually be a "master strategist" like we're supposed to believe he is. I'll follow it and pray that it gets better, but it probably won't.

I like the guy's jacket. Reminds me of The Fonz

"Regis, an incapable soldier, who is bad at both sword and archery that only reads books"

Okay, lay it on me, is this guy another beta-kun like the description would have me believe? 

Oooh! Someone finally translated this! Been reading the novel and saving the raw chapters of this for a while now haha. Raw manga is up to chapter 16 right now.

Thank you Let It Go Scans!

8 chapters on Senmanga

and the LN translated thx to Skythewood

http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/p/altina-sword-princess.html

this looks really good. wish a scanlation group would pick it up!

So far 3 chapters are out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics