Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 228votes)

Bokura no Kiseki

Alt Names: alt ボクラノキセキalt Bizim Mucizemizalt Our Miracle
Author: Kumeta Natsuo
Artist: Kumeta Natsuo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From a young age, Minami Harusumi has had recurring dreams of Veronica, a princess whose kingdom is on the verge of destruction. He believes them to be recollections of his past life, and that he is her reincarnation. Because of this, he is ridiculed by his classmates. One day, when the mockery escalates into bullying, he rediscovers magic—something Veronica had studied and used. Reassured his past life is not merely a fantasy, Minami tries to learn more about his past memories and the reason behind them...
Go to Bokura no Kiseki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Who- Theories and speculations New Window Njmanga
  • 57 Replies
Topic [NEWS] Bokura no Kiseki getting a Zero-Sum Monthly release! ☆ New Window Tgirl
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raws/blog Chapter Discussion spoilers + links + pics New Window Tgirl
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Njmanga
  • 20 Replies
Topic Recruiting Translator to work on series New Window Njmanga
  • 0 Replies

420 Comments

-can just hug Deus Ex Scans for this- <3
When it comes to josei not many translators wish to tackle josei, one the stories are more intellectual and more dialogue heavy, and two alot of katakana basically alot of made up words or foreign words which cause the weakest of translators to faint, there is two types of translators, there are the hiragana and kanji guys who translate everything but josei and than you have the other group who know kanji, hiragana and katakan, and these are the ones who can handle a series beyond just shounen based series. its not an insult to any translator but its takes alot of work to translate josei just because of all the fantasy, dialogue, and higher level content, not many want to spend more than a day on a script when they can bang out two or 3 with lower level content other than josei, this is my theory
In a land far away called bliss scans, the series was left forever to be forgotten under the ruble of the temple forgotten Series , in this land no translator wished to enter for they may forever be cursed with the josei enigma, a curse that causes translators who have very little skills in katakana to lose focus and weep in corners, until one day Deus scans a group of bounty hunters rediscovered the temple of forgotten series and found bokura laying on the wayside, they picked it up and felt the power of the series and called forth help from the gods, and they receive no reply, they scream to the wind and yell send us a translator who can translate josei and we promise to release, and they hear nothing, but look out the corner of their eyes and see a rare and special species of translator called the ultimate fangirl fanceli, they battle for the series and decide to work together to restore the lost tales of bokura no kiseki
24 chapters? where has this manga been to have not been translated in forever?!
@JCVocke: Nah, she isn't the prince but someone else. And the person who is the prince has pretty much been confirmed in the latest chapter( chap 24). I'm not gonna spoil it but I'll just tell one thing. The prince is a guy in this life, not a girl :D.
This is really good but I kinda feel sorry for the main guy.
Spoiler
If you want to download chapter 6 here is link
http://www.mediafire.com/?sstepky455pdkz8
DId everyone find the line in chapter 6 that will bite him in the ass later on
10 Bucks says the girl pretending to be Veronica is actually the Crown Prince Eugene and has also had her memory the entire time like Minami.
a bit confusing at the beginning but its interesting.
read all the way to chap 14... thing is getting more and more interesting... just wait for it... you guys will love it...
Bliss Doesn't allow Batoto to host the first 3 chapters, so it seems they have been removed. (From what i can see it was uploaded here at some point)
Best to go find the first chapters at another site.
holy crap 1-3 were gotten rid of?
working on edits for chapter 5, so no worries to all the fans of the series
damn...cliffhanger!!
Hope more comes out :D been waiting forever for this series to continue!
Since i couldn't find the chapers i went and researched. The group behind it is Bliss and it is at chapter 0-3 right now.
What happened to the chapters? All taken down?
I really like this serie, suits my tastes ;P it's developin pretty well too :)
wow this is pretty good. I can't wait for more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics