Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 228votes)

Bokura no Kiseki

Alt Names: alt ボクラノキセキalt Bizim Mucizemizalt Our Miracle
Author: Kumeta Natsuo
Artist: Kumeta Natsuo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From a young age, Minami Harusumi has had recurring dreams of Veronica, a princess whose kingdom is on the verge of destruction. He believes them to be recollections of his past life, and that he is her reincarnation. Because of this, he is ridiculed by his classmates. One day, when the mockery escalates into bullying, he rediscovers magic—something Veronica had studied and used. Reassured his past life is not merely a fantasy, Minami tries to learn more about his past memories and the reason behind them...
Go to Bokura no Kiseki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Who- Theories and speculations New Window Njmanga
  • 57 Replies
Topic [NEWS] Bokura no Kiseki getting a Zero-Sum Monthly release! ☆ New Window Tgirl
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raws/blog Chapter Discussion spoilers + links + pics New Window Tgirl
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Njmanga
  • 20 Replies
Topic Recruiting Translator to work on series New Window Njmanga
  • 0 Replies

420 Comments

Bad boy royality Minami declares with his expressions: "Kneel down to me! Bow down at my feet!!"
http://vatoto.com/read/_/137479/bokura-no-kiseki_v04_ch13_by_deus-ex-scans/56

So cool, it was really nice and it's great that the main character Minami has so much depth, mystery. Also the other characters are hiding something and there's some depth to them too. Zeze is one of them too.
ARG Damn cliffhanger good chapter though tnx Deux Ex Scans :)
This is an awesome manga. The chapters can't come out quickly enough.
Fanceli-thanks.
I think I'm addicted now...
The first Volume is done by Bliss, who does not allow Batoto to upload the chapters so it's best to look elsewhere. That said, i find their information on upload rather confusing (Do they mean not to upload licensed, as in anything that has been licensed at some point in the western world, or licensed up to date?) (ps. Bliss's site is down, so you can't find the chapters there)
@secundum: Check out Mangafox! They have the old chapters.
Any way to get volume 1?
V If it's true Hiroki isn't Bart but Glen instead, then Takao/Rita reaction when Minami found out Hiroki Yuu as Bart is explained? (Well, the Glen that Veronica 'want to meet' turn out to be girl while Veronica herself become boy... taraaaa.. )
so Zeze is the Prince of Moswick?is that the clue?.
also,i still think Hiroki is the Prince Glen and she lied about being the other brother(Bart)maybe because some of her/his past selve inner troubles(most likely being about his bloodline,etc)maybe he wanted to be like his brother or something.also, she looks more like Glen than the other brother,and everyone looks a lot like their past-life selves(i mean at least they are drawn with the same kind of eye-shape), the personalities fits better .and more important this Paralell. i'm not sure,it could not be like that but i'm still not buying it.
Zeze might be the prince.. although it could be a red herring and he may actually be even the bishop. xP
Good stuff
I wonder if Zeze is the prince or princess's squire.
This....this is good.
Wh0000t... love triangle approaching.. I wonder if the knight girl had those feelings for Minami when he was "Veronica" or if she's just made more aware of it since it's now okay for them to be in love. (I vote for her getting him in the end if only for the Yuri/not yuri implications)
@bearitall I am happy you like it wait till you see chapter 10, it heats up in terms of drama
TYVM Njmanga and the rest of Deus Ex Scans!
Volume 3 Begins........ just posted
wad why the prince is guy??? D':
Whee I love this manga. I wonder if she's the older or the younger brother though. Either way Veronica/Minami must be happy to have so many people so frighteningly loyal to her/him. Though it's going to be really screwed up to be like 'Nyah ha... we tricked you I'm actually the queen' Then again... from the flashbacks I'm pretty sure they are going to be able to accept it pretty easily by how... aloof? Their queen actually was. She was serious to a fault but, also so very unobservant at the same time.
i already read 1-3 its just a bummer they were gotten rid of
HOLY crap! I love the random button. It always takes me to such awesome manga!
Ty so much yamaki than that means its worth the purchase just like i did with both versions of volume 6, drama cd are one step away from anime, i am hoping it turns into an anime
@Njmanga: it's another Drama CD, just like with vol 6.
Great news everyone Bokura no Kiseki vol. 7 comes out november 24th, with a regular editon and a limited edition, i wonder whats in the limited edition release other than different cover, watch it be a hard cover, but if it has extra chapter I got to preorder it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics