Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 228votes)

Bokura no Kiseki

Alt Names: alt ボクラノキセキalt Bizim Mucizemizalt Our Miracle
Author: Kumeta Natsuo
Artist: Kumeta Natsuo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From a young age, Minami Harusumi has had recurring dreams of Veronica, a princess whose kingdom is on the verge of destruction. He believes them to be recollections of his past life, and that he is her reincarnation. Because of this, he is ridiculed by his classmates. One day, when the mockery escalates into bullying, he rediscovers magic—something Veronica had studied and used. Reassured his past life is not merely a fantasy, Minami tries to learn more about his past memories and the reason behind them...
Go to Bokura no Kiseki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Who- Theories and speculations New Window Njmanga
  • 57 Replies
Topic [NEWS] Bokura no Kiseki getting a Zero-Sum Monthly release! ☆ New Window Tgirl
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raws/blog Chapter Discussion spoilers + links + pics New Window Tgirl
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Njmanga
  • 20 Replies
Topic Recruiting Translator to work on series New Window Njmanga
  • 0 Replies

420 Comments

I can't wait to read ch 60 but here is just in ch 51 :0 I wish I knew Japanese! One of my fav manga

What, Bokura no Kiseki doesn't already have enough discord in the storyline, you want to serve it some more?

Come on, you know it can always benefit from more discord.

Hello! Would you guys be interested in having a discord server dedicated to Bokura no Kiseki?

What, Bokura no Kiseki doesn't already have enough discord in the storyline, you want to serve it some more?

Oh, Vince..... Reincarnation storylines are always a hotbed of regret and painful hindsight.

Particularly when you mix in marriage as dynastic family powerbuilding.

Hello! Would you guys be interested in having a discord server dedicated to Bokura no Kiseki?

Yes I've always wanted to discuss this manga on a central forum. The bnk fandom is so scattered in different places at the moment and discussion few and far between.

Oh, Vince..... Reincarnation storylines are always a hotbed of regret and painful hindsight.

This manga reminds me so much of Mafia (the game)..

"I don't remember how to use that Magic" Minami says and yo dude like I'm not 'bout to call you a Liar but in the Prologue Chapter 00 you were totally like all set to use Blinding Light Magic to straight up Murder someone and then instead used a spell which "just" stunned everyone and I'm thinkin' here like 'Yo dude what if the Super Dark Kill-You-Dead spell is just casting a highly focused paralysis spell on someone's Heart' so I'ma kinda callin' Bullshit I think you remember exactly how to use magic like that I'm just sayin'.

Uh no, 

Spoiler

I mean I certainly wouldn't call him a liar for saying he can't remember how to use a magic that wasn't his (but was Eugene's) in the first place.

Devil's advocate: He doesn't know that, it's a reasonable doubt to have.

(I think. my memory's fuzzy)

"I don't remember how to use that Magic" Minami says and yo dude like I'm not 'bout to call you a Liar but in the Prologue Chapter 00 you were totally like all set to use Blinding Light Magic to straight up Murder someone and then instead used a spell which "just" stunned everyone and I'm thinkin' here like 'Yo dude what if the Super Dark Kill-You-Dead spell is just casting a highly focused paralysis spell on someone's Heart' so I'ma kinda callin' Bullshit I think you remember exactly how to use magic like that I'm just sayin'.

I mean I certainly wouldn't call him a liar for saying he can't remember how to use a magic that wasn't his (but was Eugene's) in the first place.

Thanks for the release! Now I'm about to spent my day re-reading everything again lol 

Just a reminder to put advanced chapter detail in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Spoiler

If you consider how Abe got tricked into joining the assault it is very likely he was fed wrong information. The trick is how to extract the truth within the lies.
The whole Glen is the traitor is likely because Glen was disposible so in case the plan failed they would pin the blame on Glen. Which means that whoever chose Glen to be the sacrifice most likely hated him.

Spoiler

If you consider how Abe got tricked into joining the assault it is very likely he was fed wrong information. The trick is how to extract the truth within the lies.
The whole Glen is the traitor is likely because Glen was disposible so in case the plan failed they would pin the blame on Glen. Which means that whoever chose Glen to be the sacrifice most likely hated him.

Nice to see the comments sorta-lively for this chapter.  It is such an amazing manga, and it's hard to find just decent-sized general discussion/comments about this.

Now that is a plot twist. Holy shit!

Spoiler

I think that way too, so he can continue the mission given to him.
Well then I just realized that all 14 books is just a small chunk of bigger plot huh? I don't even think we have reach 50% of the story yet xD

• RSD likes this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is he saying Glen is the traitor? 

A bit exhausting but thanks for the release, page 17 have empty bubbles though.

God this whole awkward situation between him and Maki. It hurts to read. 

I actually thought Maki presented herself to be quite strong.

You idiot nanaura.... Btw that last page, I think we may got a sign that the final boss is minami himself lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics