Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 56votes)

Ultra Battle Satellite

Alt Names: alt UBS
Author: Utsumi Yuusuke
Artist: Utsumi Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Welcome to the world of street fighting!!
Sakura Momochi, a mysterious black-haired girl appears before teenage fighter, Jin Matsuriya.

"You'll get one soon… an invitation to real deadly fights with no rules... a tournament where blood is washed away with blood."

Her mysterious words and an invitation arriving at the same time to the UBS (Ultra Battle Satellite) fighting tournament draws Jin into the world of street fighting!!

A no rule head-on battle begins!!
Go to Ultra Battle Satellite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

Well, chapter 2 has come.

(those Japanese dolls are always scary)

Thanks for picking this up. I really dig it.

I lost it when they censored that guy's face on the cams.

The second last page looked like he was beating dough.. plenty.. lol... Anyway it seems off to a good start, except that he got a measly 70.00 bucks for beating the noob hunter who would've gotten 5000 bucks...?!?

I lost it when they censored that guy's face on the cams.

pg 54:

Spoiler

fuck fuck fukc. I'll follow!!!!

Why's this categorized as Seinen, when it's appearing in a Shounen magazine?

In addition to that, what's the deal with the reward currency, the sign is clearly a dollar ($), yet the speech calls it yen? (Plus two AND three zeroes after a comma, the heck? How much is it? $100k, or $1k, or plain $100?? - Besides for the latest guy, assuming it was $70 - you don't even earn what the opponent's already racked in?!?)

Finally it's out! I've been waiting some time for this. Thank you.

i dislike the drawings (of the persons) but thx mto for the chap anyways

agora que saiu aqui tsc...

to na espera do cap 4   ╮("╯_╰)╭

Looks interesting, hope it doesn't turn into cliched shit like most Jump series

Thanks for picking it up. Its a pretty cool series.

was this guy an assistant on dead man? style looks similar

That was exciting. Thanks.

Okay, enjoy chapter 1 ladies and gentlemen ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics