Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

The fight was totally predictable, but the over the top art made it fun and the ending was unexpectedly crazy. It's an odd beginning for a series like this, specially how we still know nothing about the MC.

Is the author from Russia or half russian? Not only for his name but also his style has a certain western touch to it.

specially the noses looks russian

Followed.

And you should follow it too.

Is the author from Russia or half russian? Not only for his name but also his style has a certain western touch to it.

Wait a freaking second please....

Am I actually dreaming? Kengan Ashura finally translated?!

... Thanks :')

The style at first made me hope it was another "realistic" fight manga. Then a guy kicked through a concrete wall and disappointment set in.

I read the raw all I can say is best not to get your hopes up as this is more like Aiki. 

The style at first made me hope it was another "realistic" fight manga. Then a guy kicked through a concrete wall and disappointment set in.

Oh yes! The art and the writing are both excellent. Followed.

This looks brutal...alright I might keep up with it...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics