Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

The spiral curse D:

damnit medicine man you fight so dirty

Noooo!!! The cliffhanger!!!

This... THIS SMELLS OF BAKI!

Hokuto No Gun thank you! I would love a weekly release of this, it's just that good. ;  )

Well, as for the Medicine Mans trick, I'm assuming some form of this: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mosquito

Taken to the extreme, of course.

Is this gonna be released weekly?

This would be tough, amount of redrawing in this series looks pretty rough.

Is this gonna be released weekly?

Thank you Hokuto no Gun, this looks like an awesome series. 

hella behind i believe

Like, 13 volumes behind.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Finally~. Thx Hokuto no gun

For real? Are we hella behind then or is it really that much of a hit?

hella behind i believe

Anime was announced!

For real? Are we hella behind then or is it really that much of a hit?

I like the series. Having the MC as an old man instead of the fighter as the MC leads for there to be some rather interesting stuff that seems possible in the future.

I know the old man's gonna change, but I'm pretty interested to see how.

Well, chapter 3 clears up the "didn't get laid" thing - Kazuo's wife left him 10 years before the story takes place. I for sure know a lot of men who don't touch their own wives for at least 5 years especially when they got to 40 years old. He is a very interesting character due to how realistic his situation is. It's refreshing to see the author pair up the MC with a dull old man. Even better decision by the author to make Kazuo the narrator.

THE TRUTH

Spoiler

Hope it set y'all free...

That old man slept for the first time with a woman in 15 years. What about his wife?

Japanese businessmen don't sleep with their wives.

But in this unusual case he didn't sleep with anyone or anything at all. Usually they're too busy to sleep with their wives..

Anime was announced!

Great to hear.

Anime was announced!

Yup, it is!

Hell yeah ,I like this comic ,full of fighting !

Is this the Kengan of urasunday?

Yup, it is!

Is this the Kengan of urasunday?

Anyone else feeling this Grappler Baki vibe?

Yeah, especially the third person point of view story telling

Anyone else feeling this Grappler Baki vibe?

That old man slept for the first time with a woman in 15 years. What about his wife?

Japanese businessmen don't sleep with their wives.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics