Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 76votes)

Boku to Kotori-chan

Alt Names: alt ぼくとことりちゃん
Author: Nonohara Chiki
Artist: Nonohara Chiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kotori-chan and Hi-chan promised to marry each other when they grow up. But 10 years forward, the only one who’s actually “grown” is Kotori-chan, while Hi-chan still looks like a grade schooler. Hilarity ensues.
Go to Boku to Kotori-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

158 Comments

I could see a female teacher or upperclassman with a shota complex making a play for him.

I can see it already, Kotori-chan actually hiding or unsure about her feeling  and another cute girl (maybe a really short one) will be interested to Hi-chan and Kotori will eventually jealous and realize her own feeling mmm...

But that won't happen before chapter 20 I guess, for now we can enjoy the vanilla cuteness before the love comedy really develop mmm...

"Hey, a new manga, looks nice... *looks at manga cover* ...I'm sure it's by Ciel scans again"

Haven't started to read yet, but followed. Tabun.

I can see it already, Kotori-chan actually hiding or unsure about her feeling  and another cute girl (maybe a really short one) will be interested to Hi-chan and Kotori will eventually jealous and realize her own feeling mmm...

But that won't happen before chapter 20 I guess, for now we can enjoy the vanilla cuteness before the love comedy really develop mmm...

The way I see it she likes him as much as he likes her.

But the guy is still insecure since he didn't grow and the girl still thinks that she hasn't grown enough to fulfill the promise.

love the vanilla (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)

Thanks ciel scans

as always, thanks for the vanilla

... My tortured, insane mind just brewed up yet some more heartbreaking drama that could possibly happen if it weren't for Ciel Scans' solid vanilla seal of approval (the seal is not some kind of picture-seal kinda thing, it's more to them scanlating it)....

fuck Tokyo DTED. NOT gonna go back there again...

Ciel Scans, masters of the fluffy and vanilla. Loving the twist on usual expectations, it's really amusing to see Hi swimming in his gakuran.

well this is nice, thanks ciel scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics