Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 33votes)

Mei Company

Alt Names: alt Mei Comalt Mei Konalt Mei-konalt Meicomalt Meikon (Chi)
Author: Yanai Takumi
Artist: Chi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama Drama
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After graduating from their constant fighting, some magical girls were unable to keep up in class, got poor grades, and became NEETs. In order to help these poor former magical girls, the cleaning company "Mei Company" was founded! Will swapping their magical staffs for cleaning tools help to rehabilitate them? Gate protagonist Itami's beloved doujin manga about former magical girls cleaning up messes.
Go to Mei Company Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

25 Comments

Welp that's a fun journey, thanks /ak/scanlations mmm..

And it is done.  Boo axe endings....  (Yes, fine, axe could be seen a mile away, but it doesn't mean I have to accept it).

Last page :

Spoiler

And... shoots.  There goes my theory down the drain. 

Spoiler

If you couldn't see it earlier, you weren't paying attention.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wow post-modern magical girls

Spoiler

There's actually a real manga of the series referred by Itami from Gate? Instant follow! :D

Where do they get their cleanup requests? How do they know where the magical girl fights occur?

Nice, plot progression.

Another problem that can be solved through proper communication

Spoiler

We can all see what's going to happen now:

Spoiler

Yes imotou-chan, it was your onee-chan that had been cleaning up after you.

Spoiler

this gets more moe every chapter

Way to get out of a fishy situation.

So I can see why Itami digs this... -_-

The life of retired magical girls. Sure why not?

erm.... She just throw a bundle and it become a tent ?! That thing can sell ! You totally can sell "instant tent" ! SELL IT TO ME !!!

Ikea has what you want.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3012591/What-good-IKEA-Swedish-furniture-giant-set-produce-10-000-flat-pack-refugee-shelters-replace-tented-cities-globe.html

erm.... She just throw a bundle and it become a tent ?! That thing can sell ! You totally can sell "instant tent" ! SELL IT TO ME !!!

Compuny, eh. Why not. :D

Is it just me or the quality of this chapter is a bit lacking comparing to /ak/scans other releases mmm...~?
Still a great scanlation though  mmm... 

I wonder if they registered with the Hero's Cooperation Union, and post on the Retired Hero's Boards?

THANKS /AK/ SCANS FOR ANOTHER GREAT READ

The life of a magical girl!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics