Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 476votes)

Black Clover

Alt Names: alt कालो तीनपाते विरुवाalt ブラッククローバーalt 블랙 클로버alt 黑色五叶草alt Kara Yoncaalt Noir Cloveralt Schwarzer Kleealt Trèfle Noiralt Trébol Negroalt Trevo Negroalt Trifoglio Neroalt Trifoiul Negrualt Черный клевер
Author: Yuki Tabata
Artist: Yuki Tabata
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asta and Yuno were abandoned together as babies in baskets at the same church on the same day, and have been inseparable since. As children, they promised that they would compete against each other to see who would become the next Wizard King. However, as they grew up, some differences between them became plain - Yuno was a magical prodigy, while Asta could not use magic at all. In a country where magic is everything and athletic ability is nothing, Asta tried every day to provoke even the simplest magic out of himself with physical training and loud proclamations of his will.

At age 15, during the group ceremony where three-leaf-clover grimoires of different designs float down to each person, Yuno receives a spectacular book with the legendary four-leaf clover, while Asta receives nothing at all. Later, however, when Yuno was surprised and trapped by a fallen magic knight, the truth about Asta's power and determination was revealed—a dark-covered, obscurely patterned grimoire broke out of the ceremony tower and came before him! This "black clover" book of anti-magic had a five-leaf clover on the cover, even though Asta himself did not see it as it lit up briefly just that one time while he defended his friend.

Now the two friends, the four-leaf-clover genius and the no-talent with the hidden black clover, are heading out in the world, competing for the same goal...
Go to Black Clover Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Black Colver... Is that another Isekai ? New Window Percolator33
  • 1 Replies
Topic Black clover released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Voting for characters name in future releases New Window Jaimini626
  • 3 Replies
Topic Black Bull's Rod/ Black Sheep's Crook New Window thesilvergunner
  • 10 Replies

1360 Comments

Spoiler

made me remember mxo, gotta read that again.

Wait isn't it called Wizard King instead of Sorcerous Emperor?

There's nothing wrong with someone for finding this terrible or awesome. I can't say I like it, the MC is obnoxious and everyone else is either a jerk or acts in a retarded way (Yuno). It's full of cliches, and while they are usually cool when done well here they're just annoying. And the atmosphere, use of magic and enviroments are okay but not really appealing.

@Jaimini26
The one advice I can give you for TSing is to look at RedHawk's TSing guide here it contains everything you might want to know about TSing (a shame you didn't TS the first color page either - even though it's relevant to the story).

With that said, I'm outta here - I only read that series using the raws.

Thanks Vincenled I haven't forgotten how you had helped me 2 years ago when I wanted to join your group but then I got busy with college and disappeared for a while . Sorry about that .

Oh ! I will re-upload the chapter with the fix for the first pages and a little more fixes here and there.

For chapter 2 I will use your that guide , Thanks .

I will release chapter 2 tomorrow and may be also 3 (if I will have some extra time tonight).

bastek, the fuck is wrong with you? Out of the 4 titles, this was the only one I've been antsing for. It's a young masterpiece! Have you actually read the viz translations? The series is amazing!

@Jaimini26
The one advice I can give you for TSing is to look at RedHawk's TSing guide here it contains everything you might want to know about TSing (a shame you didn't TS the first color page either - even though it's relevant to the story).

With that said, I'm outta here - I only read that series using the raws.

Shit I don't believe!

Maybe this could be the new masterpiece of Shonen jump

so no chapter because it has been licensed by Viz? jcafe have up to chapter 7 atm.

It's terrible. Unbelievable that this shit was picked up by Viz out of these 4 new titles.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics