Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 305votes)

Dr. Frost

Alt Names: alt 닥터 프로스트alt Доктор Фрост
Author: Lee Jong-Bum
Artist: Lee Jong-Bum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Dr. Frost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season 3 webtoon raws link. *Spoiler Alert* New Window armed01
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lee Jong-bum on The Genius: Black Garnet New Window shadedspriter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Drama on OCN New Window UmWhatever
  • 2 Replies
Topic When do I get my next dose of Frost ? New Window Caliban
  • 11 Replies
Topic Sorry, but I just have to say it. New Window seeztroa
  • 12 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Haruki
  • 200 Replies

466 Comments

To what johnkard said, you criticize a webtoon for not living up to your standards of perfection. It's the same as criticizing Hollywood for being unrealistic, in other words, you completely missed the point. Even serious medical manga always make some mistakes in the information they give. To point out the error is fine, but to say the whole story is shit is beyond absurd. Realism is often sacrificed for the sake of entertainment, as is the case in Dr. Frost. If you're looking for something with the entertainment value of a medical textbook, look elsewhere.
looks interesting.. ama list to my follows... read when have more time..
I love the art and the drawing style :D but not that impressed by the doctor after what johnkard said and the similarities to detective conan. But thank you the Company for translating such a good webcom
well thanks to johnkard i am no longer impressed by Dr. frost.
This is the first time I've thought a korean webtoon was a piece of shit...Opinion may change with time, but in general it stems from 3 issues I have with the story:

1. The psychology explanations in the story are bullshit, a bunch of less than pseudo scientific misconceptions and tripe that most intro psych courses try their best to eliminate (obviously to no effect...)

2. The deductions made by the main character are...pedantic, based on very flimsy probabilities, predictable, unrealistic, and based on a style that was vastly better executed 150 years ago (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

3. No sane(let alone medically educated) human being would clamp their hand over the mouth of somebody having a panic attack. I'm sure i don't have to explain why...(for those who don't know, in a situation like that, you need to give the "patient" space, speak calmly and clearly, and give them a paper bag to breath into.) If you tackle them and clamp your hand over their face, you will be rightfully arrested for assault, and if you excuse yourself the way frost did in chapter 21, you will have any medical licence you poses revoked and likely be sued for malpractice.
Is it just me, or is the text for chapter two (an empty man) very blurry?
I hate it when the only clear rebuttal against an annoying character's argument is: "well it would make for a shitty story if that were true."
O_O!! That last chapter (17-19) was really crazy. Hmmm I wonder what the problem is with that girl. I think I have a hunch. I love these kind of manga. Thank you once again!
Dr frost facial expressions are very Derp worthy
Keep up the good work!
Very good manhwa. :D
Great Manhwa.
I'm majoring in Psychology and I like this korean manga ;-)
Really interesting, specially if you're into psychology.
Kind of a mix between Dr House, Mentalist and Lightman... So if you like those three, you'll probably like this as well.
Awesome~!
My thanks to The Company and Grumpy, this is a great read.
Thanks! Great series!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics