Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 305votes)

Dr. Frost

Alt Names: alt 닥터 프로스트alt Доктор Фрост
Author: Lee Jong-Bum
Artist: Lee Jong-Bum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Dr. Frost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season 3 webtoon raws link. *Spoiler Alert* New Window armed01
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lee Jong-bum on The Genius: Black Garnet New Window shadedspriter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Drama on OCN New Window UmWhatever
  • 2 Replies
Topic When do I get my next dose of Frost ? New Window Caliban
  • 11 Replies
Topic Sorry, but I just have to say it. New Window seeztroa
  • 12 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Haruki
  • 200 Replies

466 Comments

Actually... I used to suffer from panic (just mildly though). Both ways (paper bag and the covering mouth) work, but covering someone's mouth is simpler because who honestly carries around a paper bag?
to whoever criticized the emergency treatment of hyperventilation

Spoiler
Photo
TsundereChan
May 31 2012 07:54 PM
damn file#1 really hit home
ahh, the yellow room....

so curious as to the real result of Frost's MRI...

now i just need to read the updates... :)
"His method of communication is inefficient."
I laughed so hard.
that credit page reminded me of this http://asamies.tumblr.com/post/20945531071
Great new chapter, case closed. Thanks The Company!!
oh yeah,,,Go Korra!! \o/ \o/ yayyyy!
I'm guessing that the author asked a professional about the hyperventilating part. if you do notice, it shows that the author actually asked psychiatrists at the end of each chapter. I doubt the author actually drew that without asking
@johnkard you made me laugh on the item no. 3 ahaha. So you mean that in case of emergency when someone hyper ventilates, and you don't have any paper bags near you you rush to the nearest place to find a paper bag and let the patient hyper ventilate? Of course what they did was called "first-aid" everyone has common sense why not use it.
Thanks The Comapany for another chapter of Dr. Frost! :D
cliffhangers!!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What a great new chapter, with the psycholigical aspect every chapter seems like it ends on a cliff hanger, thanks, The Company!!
holy-! the rubix cube rotates! so cool!
Google image search of "Kipi" (http://goo.gl/py8Me)

Eample: Posted Image
Can a guy have really have that hip:waist ration? I think/hope not.
Oh... well... too lazy to do research on every picture I get, and probably most credits pages are actually girls... I just go around the internet and sometimes it says it's a guy, yada yada yada~ :D Well, sorry if I'm wrong... anyways, enjoy reading~
>_> Cliffhanger hell!
No. Well, at least one isn't a trap. I'm not sure about the milk drinking one in Ch. 25, but the cosplayer doing Chii from Chobits is Kipi, who is well-known to be female.
The credit page; IT'S A TRAP!1!
Spoiler
Done Elro! Sent a message to Trebor! GLHF!
You should think of this webtoon as "House who studies psychology". Nothing more and nothing less.

As to johnkard, it would've been fine if you had a degree in psychology before posting stuff.
Me: "This is pretty entertaining!"
*Reads johnkard's comment*
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
@johnkard can you clean up your language, its really unsightly even though i agree with what your saying. i somewhat agree with point 1 heavily agree with point 1 and dont really agree on point 3. for point 3 there are several ways to go at it. it depends on the patient in some cases you shouldnt say anything at all and just help them through motions because sounds can heighten the patients panic level as i will call it. as for clamping hand over the mouth... that is a really bad idea. to stop hyperventilating is a really bad excuse, especially when your effectively stopping most of their air intake which they really need when clamping a hand over their mouth lol...
agree with Nodos... this is manga... authors can use reality and truth as a base of their story but add twists that could neither be a fact nor actuality in order to fit in the plot to make it entertaining or to point out an issue they want to convey in an artistic manner...

i go for entertainment.... ;D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics