Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 46votes)

Colorless Girl

Alt Names: alt 무색소녀alt Renksiz Kız
Author: Lame
Artist: Lame
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Jinah is a girl who’s always alone and has a depressed expression. Eunwoo feels uneasy about her behavior and is concerned that she’ll commit suicide so he constantly hovers around her. A risky story about teenagers’ emotions, a debut work drawn by Lame!

Raw: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/colorlessgirl
Go to Colorless Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Thanks for the update, this series is right down my alley.

Thanks for this! I like a good straightforward MC :)

Whoaaa, thanks for all the chapters!!!

Yeah, man. I'm duly intrigued. Hit me up with some more chapters, dawg. =3

Got you covered homie, three more chapters up for the reading B)

Cheers for mass releases!!!

Hue
This prolouge is totally dream sequence. ... Right?

So this a new project we decided to pick up. The prologue is in HD!! Though for consistency's sake, we're bothering our raw provider for the rest of the chapters in HD haha.

We apologize since it's a pretty short release. This is more of a test chapter really, I'm curious on how much interest in can spark with just a prologue. What do you guys think of it?

Yeah, man. I'm duly intrigued. Hit me up with some more chapters, dawg. =3

So instead of resting b*tch face, she has resting depressed face?

Seems really interesting!

Woah, the description contains more wording than the comic

I really hope this continues! It looks really interesting.

Spoiler

On a side note this author is LAME!!! Sorry I couldn't help it. :(

Seems interesting, do continue if you please.

Clearly, the title of this manhwa is a lie, considering that the girl is indeed coloured... lol.

So this a new project we decided to pick up. The prologue is in HD!! Though for consistency's sake, we're bothering our raw provider for the rest of the chapters in HD haha.

We apologize since it's a pretty short release. This is more of a test chapter really, I'm curious on how much interest in can spark with just a prologue. What do you guys think of it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics