Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 29votes)

Gate - Teikoku no Bara Kishidan - Pinya Co Lada 14-sai

Alt Names: alt Gate - Rose Knights of the Empire - 14 Year Old Pinya Co Lada
Author: Yanai Takumi
Artist: Shiren Yukie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There!
http://bato.to/comic/_/gate-thus-the-jsdf-fought-there-r5353
Go to Gate - Teikoku no Bara Kishidan - Pinya Co Lada 14-sai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

sorry ...

get crazy, pent up because lack of blood, violence and rape in anime version ...

You uhh may have worse problems than that, mate.

Ehhh... WTF are you even replying to?

sorry ...

get crazy, pent up because lack of blood, violence and rape in anime version ...

Spoiler

Ehhh... WTF are you even replying to?

Wait, how does one even begin to equate children who don't know any better being strapped into suicide vests to mindlessly kill themselves and others (or even just scare people in civilized society to think that they might use such tactics), with giving teenagers and just-barely-below-teenage children (particularly children of nobles) combat training?

Children not having to grow up training and learning practical combat skills on at least some level, is mostly a product of the industrial revolution, but otherwise it's something that has been common throughout human civilization up till then... And in the case of this series, it's especially comparable to medieval pages (except real ones started at 7 years of age!) and squires (ages 14 and up), only in this case with Pina being powerful, charismatic, and hard-headed enough to use these attributes to get them training that would be otherwise be almost exclusively male-only.

why not ? abusing something or everything in war is quite common ...

Bomb on women and children ...

(you should already know the story about woman and kids being IN car, when they asking US army to help ... the army get closer to the car and being blown to the bits ... 2 soldier get dead, and obviously the woman and the children in the car become charred corpse ...)

at trained dolphin to blow submarine ...

(dolphin trained to swim near enemies submarine, and being blown up)

at trained dog to blow tank ...

(the dog trained to run and fed under enemies tank, after that let it starve for 2 days and let lose in battle, the dog will run to seek food under enemies tank and blown up)

a gay radical in my country using plenty of youngster to be suicide bomber, well ... he already dead now being shot when he is hiding in toilet ...

"Slightly"

I miss the days when people were shocked that toddlers were dressed up in suicide vests and their photos shared over the internet for lulz.

Wait, how does one even begin to equate children who don't know any better being strapped into suicide vests to mindlessly kill themselves and others (or even just scare people in civilized society to think that they might use such tactics), with giving teenagers and just-barely-below-teenage children (particularly children of nobles) combat training?

Children not having to grow up training and learning practical combat skills on at least some level, is mostly a product of the industrial revolution, but otherwise it's something that has been common throughout human civilization up till then... And in the case of this series, it's especially comparable to medieval pages (except real ones started at 7 years of age!) and squires (ages 14 and up), only in this case with Pina being powerful, charismatic, and hard-headed enough to use these attributes to get them training that would be otherwise be almost exclusively male-only.

Inb4 the portal ruins their lives.

(Slightly) dark comedy is still comedy.

"Slightly"

I miss the days when people were shocked that toddlers were dressed up in suicide vests and their photos shared over the internet for lulz.

Now we know how Grey lost all his hair and grew weight...

Did i saw a girl named Beefeater?

My thoughts exactly. Had to just stop and breathe for a moment to resume.

"Comedy".

Uh huh.

Thats why ~14 year olds are practicing swordsmanship and archery.

(Slightly) dark comedy is still comedy.

We know what you feel ^^;

You fought bravely but sometimes, you can't save everyone.

"Comedy".

Uh huh.

Serious much? It's a bloody comedy spin off about their past.

"Comedy".

Uh huh.

She must be family of Pina Colada....

BTW

Every girl in this manga is like that. Just look at Bozes and Panache. They're 13 and 14 and they've got a niiiiice chest. Goddamn pedo author.

Except for poor Hamilton, who seems to be forever average.

Though there is nothing wrong with being average, she even has a fiancee in main story.

Uh... I think the author needs to read more history and less manga.

Being a head teacher (headmaster?) at a government school during medieval times, is a MASSIVE promotion from being a mere "Imperial Knight". When the kids graduate who do you think the government is going to hire for government positions? Villagers from the fields, grunts fresh out of basic training or government trained, former-Imperial Knight recommended graduate students?

And no, there are no other schools to compete with because schools are expensive and if you're rich enough to afford it, you hire tutors instead... tutors who may or may not be vouched for.

Serious much? It's a bloody comedy spin off about their past.

She must be family of Pina Colada....

BTW

She's how old and she's already got breasts like that? D:

Every girl in this manga is like that. Just look at Bozes and Panache. They're 13 and 14 and they've got a niiiiice chest. Goddamn pedo author.

LMAO! I like how they're all laughing now but then wait until shit happens. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itPEcblt77Y

She's how old and she's already got breasts like that? D:

Uh... I think the author needs to read more history and less manga.

Being a head teacher (headmaster?) at a government school during medieval times, is a MASSIVE promotion from being a mere "Imperial Knight". When the kids graduate who do you think the government is going to hire for government positions? Villagers from the fields, grunts fresh out of basic training or government trained, former-Imperial Knight recommended graduate students?

And no, there are no other schools to compete with because schools are expensive and if you're rich enough to afford it, you hire tutors instead... tutors who may or may not be vouched for.

Oh...  The sentimental "Feels"...

Spoiler

'Cos of this spin off, I shall reread again the main manga. 

Hmm... I don't like the art but since it's a side story of Gate, I'll follow it.

Oh okay, this is before "murder" is introduced in their world. I get it.

So grey had hair before O_o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics