Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 67votes)

Ichi

Alt Names: alt いちalt
Author: Shimozawa Kan & Shinohara Hana
Artist: Shinohara Hana
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichi is a lone goze (blind woman singer) who carries only a shamisen (a traditional Japanese stringed instrument) and a walking stick with a hidden blade inside. When necessary, she uses her exceptional sword skills to fight off yakuza and other villains.
Go to Ichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts about Ichi New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 1 Replies

55 Comments

Hopefully Ichi shows next chapter.
The mangaka's drawing style is quite nice. And the covers are always illustrated beautifully >3
ahhh cliffhanger, damn!
Reading this makes my lower body itchy. It sucks :(
@becauseiamacat

I second that! I first saw the cover and avoided the manga - but was once bored enough to click and read and now I like it *-*

It's a nice contrast to the overwhelming number of happy-go-lucky stories.
Oh snap! It's Saitou Hajime!
Cover art looks pretty scary, in a pretty way XD
nzrock the yakuza boss that help ichi is a woman
@TheShawn

It might not be happy-happy, but anything's better than a tragedy tag. (I know it mostly means someone dying) It'd most likely end up open ended with a peaceful future ending. <- what I'm hoping for
@Byoureigumi Ley

The fact that there's no tragedy tag only means that Ichi isn't a tragic hero, and so likely won't die. It doesn't mean this is going to be a happy story.
Touma!!! :< Where the hell is he?!
so sad. there's no tragedy tag so this means its going to be happier right?
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 16 2012 03:00 AM
chapter 21 got cut off
Wait...Ichi's boss is a woman? o_O
Photo
TsundereChan
May 31 2012 03:23 AM
now some yuri between ichi n the boss n im a happy man
Photo
TsundereChan
May 25 2012 06:58 PM
poor little ichi T_T
It just got good!!!! I want more! Can't wait til the next release! :D
I actually saw the movie first and then I discovered this. Figures there was a manga about it.Oh Japan...
is it just me or is the last part of the latest chapter reversed?
Ichi seems to be saying ". . . It's going to be boring around here now that he's gone... what shall I do next?. . . ." in that last panel of her.
to me anyways
that seems almost fitting, but not quite
Am I the only person who gives Ichi the english voice actor for Lightning from FFXIII?
lighting??
such a cool manga with a cool main character :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics